Reviews for Something More
Hemera chapter 72 . 6/6
I'm so happy that you gave us another update, I've been following this fic for ages now and I always eagerly await a new chapter! I loved this chapter! Seto and Yami are just so cute together!
Thank you for this update! I can't wait for more 3
mircheto chapter 1 . 6/6
Wah! Such a soul-fulfilling chapter!
ThaisRovesse chapter 1 . 5/30
*-*
Atemues1991 chapter 71 . 3/24
Ever since Forbidden I've been here reading EVERYTHING you post, even if not so regularly as I wish. I AM BEYOND GLAD THAT YOU CONTINUE POSTING AMAZING PRIDESHIPPING STORIES! I can't express how much I respect your devotion to the ygo dm fandom and will continue being here for ALL YOUR STORIES!
SPY464 chapter 71 . 1/21
Another amazing chapter! Welcome back and it's okay. Schedules get hectic sometimes but hey, ten year anniversary? I wish you good luck on life things and can't wait to continue reading this as you post it.
Endless chapter 71 . 1/16
So great to read an official update! 3 3
StarOfFeanor chapter 71 . 1/15
I don’t think you know how excited I was to get an email saying you had updated. You’re one of my all time favourite authors. :-) thank you.
Hirami chapter 1 . 1/13
oooh, this update came as a nice surprise! It's nice to be able to read your stuff again. I'll probably have to start again though because the only thing my memory comes up with this is “a lot of fucking happened until now“ X““D hahah. Anyway. looking forward to the next chapters! *heart*
Fictional Sadist chapter 71 . 1/13
*Squeeeee!* Omg! I'm so happy this updated! Welcome back!

This chapter was so sweet! I love how it focused more on Mokuba and Seto and easing fears. I really do hope that Seto caves and beings Yami along on Vacation. ;)
mircheto chapter 71 . 1/13
Wah~ Kamiyashi is back!
Don't worry about having a busy scedule. Your personal life is important. And we, the readers, won't go away just because of inconsistent update scedule. It gives us another reason to re-read the story again
And good luck with your novel!
jjisme chapter 70 . 12/9/2017
please pleeeeease continue this fic! I can't stress enough how I enjoyed it.
I loved how relaxed Kaiba and Yami are at the absence of the Yugi-tachi. While I have seen Ouran I actually like that the show's influence is minimal here.
Also I appreciate the fact that Yugi had some issues at first, and not just about Yami's sexuality or choice of partner, but about him making it by himself and distancing himself from Yugi.
And of course, I always like multi-chaptered fics, especially long interesting ones.
So, basically what I'm saying is - this is great, please give us more!
Anon chapter 70 . 10/1/2017
*watery eyes* Please dont say this wonderful story/your fics have been abandoned? This hiatus is getting worryingly long and theres little to no mentions of prideshipping on your twitter anymore :'(
Wolf'sVine chapter 70 . 6/29/2017
Oh, am I freaking happy that I took a chance to reread this fic! It's slighting intimidating starting out cuz of the length, but that's what also makes it enticing! Cuz reading long fics are the best! It's always interesting to read what a talented writer will create in their fics! And, are you freaking amazing! Yami is just the king of wonderful and I'm thrilled that Kaiba is opening up and embracing his relationship with Yami! And, Yami is just so wondrously hilarious cuz he's always coming up with ways to seduce Seto and Seto has a freaking difficult time telling his lover no! Who woulda guessed that Seto Kaiba's willpower would be so... soft when it comes to Yami! I'm so damn eager for the next chapter, but I won't be pushy and I'll try to be patient! Waiting sometimes is okay too. Though, I do really wanna read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Yeah. I agree. I hate it when people just magically summon lube out of thin air or be like "Oh yeah I just randomly have some lube in my briefcase 'cuz reasons!" Great lemon btw.
dragonlady222 chapter 70 . 4/27/2017
I still wish I could afford to be your patron but unfortunately that is not feasible at this time. I love the chapter and I'm glad Mokuba talked to Yami. Seto is being a brat.