Reviews for Street Fighter 2 V: Vega's Aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awwww I freaking love chun li abd vega stories they are always romantic and you know a story is good when they give me goosebumps abd this one did...better If it was longer.
Amalthea16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very well done, very descriptive and can really feel the hunger Vega has for Chun-Li
Yasumi Mizuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I Love it, update as soon as you can~!
DamZe chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Very Nice! Although pretty short.

Very good description of Vega, and his feelings for Chun-Li.
BashiQu chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Interesting explanation. I'm a fan of Street Fighter, that's why I don't write a fanfic about it to keep my own explanation to myself but your explanation, well, yea, it's good.

I understood the last paragraph but it was a bit too 'fast'? Don't rush. It'll make your stories better than it is. n_n

Hope you do more good writing!
Mr. Me chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
. . . Coolness. Sad though, ne?

wahahahahah..ok ferget is my first time on reading a Vega fic, so scuse me! hyu hyu hyu. It nice!
Maki82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003

Wonderfully written and beautiful descriptions! Captures our wonderful bloodthirsty prince well. _~ I am a huge fan of vega and chun li and I've seen the SF2V series, as well as the Anime. I love it. Keep writing and be sure to see my strange lil Vega fic!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Normally I'm not a fan of Vega but this waqs a pretty good beginning, but could you just make this fic a little longer in the next chap? Thank you!
Pocatoes chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Awesome story! I like how you've portrayed Vega's reflections of Chun Li, however the end was a little abrupt. That would be sweet if you could stretch the storyline a little bit longer to develop the plot. Otherwise good job! Vega x Chun Li forever!
sijie chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
good job. it would be nice if you wrote a longer fic that went into more depth on this subject. keep up the good work
DA Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
awwwwwwww i just luv vega and chunli this isa cute story keep up the good work!:)
FreeReign Administrator chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
It's really short...quality writing though..

I don't know too much about SF, but this girl's got serious RPG talent...maybe she can drag some of it into her writing :D
Kaze Ishikawa chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
To answer your questions.. :)

1) Chun Li's attempted assassination in the Street Fighter Animated movie is what I'd call a death match, I'm gonna hafta re-word that...

2) Ken commented on how he must've broken at least 2 of Vega's ribs during the battle in Street Fighter 2 V
Fiery Mage chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
"Sadly, the handsome matador would forget all about Chun Li, until ten years later, when he was forced to fight her in a death match. Even as she destroyed his lovely face, his heart still ached as he bitterly attacked her."

Sadly you lost me on this line... *nods* and since when did he break his ribs or have to face her in death match. That's a bit of a stretch for me.