Reviews for Waking Dreams
gleamfang chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
You know I have some mad respect for your views on society and the peace and all that.

What Yuna did is entirely admirable and very very Yuna so guess you share something with her. Glad you don't hate her as much now.

Very cool way to wrap up the story and I must add that I feel so sorry for O'aka who was brave to the very end and very selfless in this fic.

What does get me as odd is Wakka and Rikku, LuLu and Auron pairing that you made. Personally, I've always felt it should be the other way around. (Wakka and Lulu of course pls no yaoi or shonen-ai) it was still a very sweet way to go around it though so I shall not complain so much.

Once again thanks for writing an awesome tale that could honestly have made for a good FFX-2 as well!

gleamfang chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Ah Hah an excellent point regarding faith and goodness. Very very true statements and some very deep stuff in this chapter. Many many respect points to you.

gleamfang chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Aah the plot thickens. About time too.

gleamfang chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Oh my god. I just might be number 200! What an honor.

I really like that you're breaking new ground with the characters and personally I love how you're portraying all the characters coming back including Jecht. He's such a softie at heart. Kimahri is really cool in this fic too. What really bugs me is the lack of fighting the guys do which is kinda odd since they were all supposedly epic warriors and now Ridus can't even keep up with wolves.

Apart from that, loving the Al Bhed use and handy translations and the story so far. Finally they get to meet. Looking forward to see how the plot rounds up!

Dhampire12 chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
It was really good.
WHOCARES chapter 26 . 12/13/2004
I really liked this story and i also liked minalesca(sp?) i really liked her machiavellian type views on peace and government "end justifies means"
Delylah chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
Wow...definitely one of the best pieces of FFX fanfic I've read :) I like that you had Yuna and Tidus searching for each other, rather than Tidus just *poofing* at her doorstep one morning. And I enjoyed it when he said to hell with waiting and swam back across the sea for her...that was terrific. I would have been a little happier with a little more mushy stuff, but you did well, true to the spirit of FFX, I think. I like Wakka and Rikku together better than Wakka and Lulu. The camaraderie and ribbing between Auron and Jecht was fun, too.

Again, nice job. Thanks for sharing :)
burntbanana chapter 26 . 9/24/2003
OH MY GOD. i can never write like you. The plot was amazing, though it was still a bit too predictable. You should definitely write more FFX stories! laterz!
Story Weaver1 chapter 26 . 7/26/2003
Your righht again
Story Weaver1 chapter 23 . 7/26/2003
Huge Cliffy!
Story Weaver1 chapter 20 . 7/25/2003
What you said is quite true, I wonder what that high priestess is up to?
Story Weaver1 chapter 19 . 7/25/2003
That chapter was really cute.
Story Weaver1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2003
I love how you keep everyone way of speaking in your fic, that makes it a lot more fun to read.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This is great! Wakka would problaply would say something like that.
Accidental Paradox chapter 26 . 6/29/2003
All I can say is: Thank you very much for a very enjoyable story. I was also unhappy at the way FFX ended, and I think that your conclusion really makes the saga a whole lot better. Miralesca was a great creation and the whole story from beginning to end was in character, well written and engaging. *bows* I just hope that this is not the end of your FFX fanfiction..