Reviews for The Thing That Never Happened
vegetas savior chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! CONTINUE PLZ! AND NO IT WAS NOT A PEICE OF SHIT! IT WAS GOOD AND FUCK WHOEVER SAYS DIFFERENT
alixia chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
bishounen hunter! Why havent you updated this yet?
yay chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
keep going
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! YOU JUST NEED TO UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SOOO AMAZING! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! *uses same trick that trunks and goten used* You know you can't resist the cute puppy-dog look!
X-Jamii-X chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
plz update!
Kusaka Soujiro chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OMG you HAVE to Update this, For the love of god I cant wait to see the next chapter.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah! It's hilarious and really interesting! I'm curious of what'll happen next! Please update soon! Hah I'm sure the past people are shocked by how bi-polar Gohan's personality seemed to have turned after a few years eh? From a scared little kid to what seems like a "trigger happy" young man lol good stuff, UPDATE!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! Update soon
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
it made me laugh. can u add another chapter? i like this its funny! n.n
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was really good! plz post again soon
Countess Alecto chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
hmm...I think ill declare you dead...be nice if you werent though, cos i like this story.

But i think since goku is meant to be dead and all...well depending on the time and the fact i like gohan,that gohan should technically be stronger than goku...and not necessarily obey him in his attempt to not ake him kill small chibis...

but anyway if anyone is alive out there be nice and write something
ss10009 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
HILLARRIOUS! (i don't even think i spelled that right lol) but this story made me bust out laughing, DAMNIT WRITE MORE!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I thought that was really funny! I think it's worth updating!
Amethyst Dragonflame chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hi there! I see that you haven't updated for like 3 years, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish this... I really like how you portraid (sp?) the characters and the complications of timetravelling.

I really -do- hope you are going to write more.

A-D
evil kirby chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh My Gosh! This is so damn funny! You haven't updated in some time so I just hope you do and soon 'cause this is a really good story! ! You must update soon!