Reviews for Brand New Day
On the Darker Side chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was so hot. It is so true that something like this could happen. Sometimes, even when sex can't happen, dry humping can be just as good :) Great story!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
for me, the OUaT fandom is not nearly as well organized as the Twilight one and so no one will know me over here.
CherryRed70 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Beautifully finished and a great ending to both stories. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
please more awesome!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Lovely. This is so complete, from his exhaustion and anxiety to their conversation to her acceptance and the shared passion. He gets nervous that he isn't good enough for the Savior and she reassures him. There will be a second date and the tone will know and love them both. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
If something half as good as this happens in 4b I will combust from happiness. Thanks for making the hiatus feel shorter with your great work!
booksandswans chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I wish the writers would read your fanfic - seriously, your writing is far better than the writing on the show. I love this. Will there be a third part with them finally coming together? I hope so!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Babiesss. .oh killyyyy
buffybabe42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
That was awesome
Aereal chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Really love it :-) you do a great job with killian's speech - it sounds exactly like him.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Mmm. I do hope we will see that second date from you (and some pillaging and plundering to go along with it...) as a sequel to this soon... :)
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Aw, so touching. I was fully engrossed in this one; excellent writing! :)
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This was nice with just the right amount of spice in it. ;)
McCaptain chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Bravo! This was so spot on (and sweet, and HOT) that I read it a few times! I love how you write their characters.

If you decide to do a follow up, especially for that second date, you would get no complaints here! Well done!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Thud. I think I love you. I've done you a disservice by reading your work on your tumblr page instead of somewhere where I could send you a proper review. You are a fantastic writer and everything about your M stories is so elegant and passionate at the same time. I love this whole idea (and I did read the one that comes before this one), and I hope the show will backtrack a little to show us some of the peace that had to be going on during those six weeks. Every word in this feels right. Lovely work.