Reviews for Rain of Shadows
It seem that people forgot that the third Hokage received his team after becoming the Hokage
Guest chapter 35 . 11/6/2019
This was an amazing fic. Not sure why you stopped but everyone is so in character. And Kakashi using his raikir without sharing an totally works because at this point he has many years of muscle memory and experience. Great fic wish it was complete and I actually like the OC which is good because it’s not always easy to make an OC likable.
Utopia Empire chapter 14 . 6/23/2018
It's just impossible for hokage to get a formal three team student, considering that being a hokage is truly busy
And why didn't you stick to the canon teaming?
Idk I just wondering
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Wow! This is certainly entertaining, although Kakashi using his Raikiri killed me since I thought he can't use that without the sharingan, maybe you should've used other lightning style made up by you And Ino being Ino during her teen years makes me forget she has a husband and a kid in this story. I just found this and will be continuing on til I reach the latest, hope I won't have to wait for the next release. A post-war story before the Boruto manga. Thanks for this.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This is a very chill-paced fic. I like it :)
Hektols chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
Good but short.
Hektols chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
Good work, now that the Leaf-Sand forces found a lead they should find out about everything soon.
Hektols chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Good one.

Will you introduce the enemies who appeared in Naruto Gaiden?
Hektols chapter 29 . 7/6/2015
Now it fits with Sarada's decission to become Hokage at the end of Naruto Gaiden.
GinsengH chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Pretty cool story. It is fun to read about the characters post manga and their children. The interactions between Sasuke and Sarada are particularly cute.

I do not know if I would call it a problem, but it is noteworthy that there almost seems to be too much going on in this story. There are 5 different stories (kakashi, sasuke, team naruto, neiji, and gaara) all being told all at the same time with a 6th (Hinata's team) likely coming soon. Not necessarily a story problem, just a lot to keep track of.
JadenCage chapter 28 . 5/9/2015
hope the negotiations go well
Hektols chapter 28 . 5/9/2015
Great work.

It would be interesting to see what the leaders of the other villages think about the crysis, now that all them are allied it could lead to very hard choices to decide what side to join in case of war, or not, Naruto is the most powerful ninja of the world after all.
Hektols chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
Agree with keeping an eye on Nao, if there is a third party interested to incite a war between the villages he may be connected with the instigator.

Is Gai still in a wheelchair? It would make little sense, now that Konoha has the means to replace lost limbs the most logical thing would be that he could walk. I have the theory that in the Last movie and during chapter 700 he had his leg broken for different wounds, not the one during his fight against Madara.
Hektols chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Good for remembering Naruto's ability to heal others with the Sage's chakra.

So those ninjas wanted to die? It explains why they were suicidal.

I wonder how Sasuke will react when he finds out that Sarada awakened her Sharingan.
Hektols chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
Boruto will be angry if he finds out that Sarada and her team were exempt of the boring D ranks.

Those missing nins are real idiots, they know who is Naruto, saw how powerful he was during the war and he is stronger than that time. The most logical things would have been that they fleed as soon as they recognized him...

... unless everything happens to be a facade to awaken Sarada's Sharingan in controlled circumstances.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »