Reviews for Beneath Skin and Bane
forthreaching chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh my gosh this was such an awesome read! I absolutely love your take on the characters and the entire concept of the story itself is so unlike anything else and I’m most definitely hooked. I really do hope you continue the story and thanks for sharing this!
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
I don't know about you, but I'm fucking in it for this lumione action. I just love how you write these two together. Looking forward to read more! :) Happy holidays!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Loving this story! Hermione and Lucius in politics together and a formidable pair. I do hope you continue it!
annapsarudaki chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Your story is brilliant! I look forward to reading more!
Lucius and politics...and Hermione. What a sexy mixture!
annapsarudaki chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
"If I had a heart" is perfect for the Malfoys. You have excellent taste in music.
annapsarudaki chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
So is Marius his son? Fascinating story!
Fringster chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Hello, I am so happy you are continuing with this story, when I stumbled upon it last year I literally squeeled - there really isnt enough about the Malfoy family's ability to weave political magic. And now to read the update, it was amazing! I love Harry's conundrum of how to stay good and not get caught up in the inevitable dirt and relationships and above all of course I love Hermione and Lucius! Please feel confident your story is being waited for with baited breath :-) I hope you too will carry on enjoying writing it! Best regards, Jimmy
Alesia G chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
Great update, thank you so much for posting this. I reread it from the beginning and love the entire story still.
cocoartist chapter 12 . 8/28/2017
Very intriguing!
cocoartist chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
Wonderful stuff
zeeksmom chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
I'm very glad you're back, because this is one of my favorite Lumiones ever. But you can't drop a bomb like that in your author's note and not elaborate-WHAT exciting things?

Great chapter, btw. I had to go back and read several others to catch up, which is always a pleasure.

Thanks and welcome "home." :D
Karen Bristow chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
Most Excellent.. I did not leave a comment the last time I read this story. It has been over a year and no update. Are you abandoning the story or should I be practicing more patience. It would be such a pity to leave if like this as it seems like one of the very the best Lucius & Hermione stories I have ever come across.
DudettRin101 chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
11 chapters in and I am really intrigued on how this is going to go! Can't wait for next update!
matkatry chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Good story. Looking forward to your updates
Fringster chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Hello! I am one of the shameful readers who rarely reviews but this time i must, must, must! I actually read and favourited this story back in May and hoped it would be updated. No luck so far so I looked it up to find out if perhaps I forgot to add it... It is probably the most interesting Lumione story I've read so far, the characters are really well done not to mention for once Hermione has some real guts and desires. Any chance of an update anytime soon? Or rather any chance of an update at all? I really hope you haven't given up on this story, it is fabulous. I also really enjoy that hermione and draco are good friends, adds a great dynamic to the lumione relationship! So carry on please! And have a great summer :-)