Reviews for Beneath Skin and Bane
AngelDragon1976 chapter 12 . 7/29
Really awesome story. I would definitely love to see where you will take it from here. Pretty please...
forthreaching chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh my gosh this was such an awesome read! I absolutely love your take on the characters and the entire concept of the story itself is so unlike anything else and I’m most definitely hooked. I really do hope you continue the story and thanks for sharing this!
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
I don't know about you, but I'm fucking in it for this lumione action. I just love how you write these two together. Looking forward to read more! :) Happy holidays!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Loving this story! Hermione and Lucius in politics together and a formidable pair. I do hope you continue it!
annapsarudaki chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Your story is brilliant! I look forward to reading more!
Lucius and politics...and Hermione. What a sexy mixture!
annapsarudaki chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
"If I had a heart" is perfect for the Malfoys. You have excellent taste in music.
annapsarudaki chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
So is Marius his son? Fascinating story!
Fringster chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Hello, I am so happy you are continuing with this story, when I stumbled upon it last year I literally squeeled - there really isnt enough about the Malfoy family's ability to weave political magic. And now to read the update, it was amazing! I love Harry's conundrum of how to stay good and not get caught up in the inevitable dirt and relationships and above all of course I love Hermione and Lucius! Please feel confident your story is being waited for with baited breath :-) I hope you too will carry on enjoying writing it! Best regards, Jimmy
Alesia G chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
Great update, thank you so much for posting this. I reread it from the beginning and love the entire story still.
cocoartist chapter 12 . 8/28/2017
Very intriguing!
cocoartist chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
Wonderful stuff
zeeksmom chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
I'm very glad you're back, because this is one of my favorite Lumiones ever. But you can't drop a bomb like that in your author's note and not elaborate-WHAT exciting things?

Great chapter, btw. I had to go back and read several others to catch up, which is always a pleasure.

Thanks and welcome "home." :D
Karen Bristow chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
Most Excellent.. I did not leave a comment the last time I read this story. It has been over a year and no update. Are you abandoning the story or should I be practicing more patience. It would be such a pity to leave if like this as it seems like one of the very the best Lucius & Hermione stories I have ever come across.
DudettRin101 chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
11 chapters in and I am really intrigued on how this is going to go! Can't wait for next update!
matkatry chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Good story. Looking forward to your updates