Reviews for Come Back Tomorrow
Paliia Love chapter 57 . 4/9
Aww, this was such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 20 . 3/17
This is a great story...however, it’s too bad you use the Lord’s name in vain one too many times throughout it.
VPM chapter 57 . 2/27
I enjoyed so much your story, every single moment of it, even with tears through the angst. I was hopping for a happy ending but for some time I didn't see how (totally avoided the ANs). Thank you for sharing this amazing fic! Love it. XO, Vilna.
MetteKrebs chapter 57 . 2/15
Best read I've had in a long time, and one of the hardest...

Thank you for making their journey as realistic as you did, no sugar coating, no overly romanticised, just... the raw reality of a man and his family, dealing with cancer...I could relate to so much, both from being the relative, and the patient myself, the feelings, the need to withdraw, the fear... and the joy.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 57 . 1/27
First...I LOVE THAT THE LAST CHAPTER IS IN EPOV...thank you!

Her gifts...so perfect. He asked her to marry him and he was nervous...like HOW Edward?! She would never turn him down lol. Of course it's the sweetest proposal...that painting *SWOON*

The ending was simply perfect. I love angst so I was excited to start this. I never read your HEA spoiler so I didn't know what I was in for but you wrote each chapter to realistically and beautifully that I'm glad I didn't know beforehand that he survived. Edward was so defeated and broken and he became so damn strong with Bella's love. And Bella...she's probably one of my favorite fic Bella's ever! She is so caring and selfless when it comes to Edward. I don't cry too much with fics but I was bawling with so many chapters that my husband actually laughed at me when he caught me once since it's rare for me lol. Anyway, you are AMAZING and even though I'm late, I'm glad I finally stumbled upon you as an author and I can't wait to read everything else you've written. Lastly, thank you for all the pics in your fb group...I absolutely love when author's do this. I'm pretty visual when I read so when author's provide visuals for me, it's even better! Thank you again for this lovely story! xoxo
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 56 . 1/27
We finally get to see what Bella had been keeping from Edward. I get why she did it...Edward was always her priority but I'm glad she finally let him in and I LOVE that he was finally the one to be there and support her. He did amazing...of course he did!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 55 . 1/27
So hot! I am LIVING for Edward being in his element! As much as I love Brokenward, I love a confident & sexy Edward just as much. So happy he's continuing on being healthy!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 54 . 1/27
Yay...I'm so happy for them! *sighs*
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 53 . 1/27
I'm over the moon that Edward is painting again!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 52 . 1/27
I can't with Edward's sweetness...gah! He finally met Charlie who thank God was understanding of what they're going through and was nice to him...poor Edward lol. Sucks he got sick but that's what I love about your writing...it's realistic.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 51 . 1/27
Edward is so sweet! Love that lemon too!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 50 . 1/27
I was so scared & thank God he'll recover! His attitude has changed so much from the beginning of this story...so nice to read!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 49 . 1/27
Edward's ready to draw again...yay!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 48 . 1/27
Bella is so good with Edward...massaging him in the shower to help his joint pain & loving on him to make him understand how beautiful he is *sigh* and Edward wanting to watch Bella shower haha...such a guy no matter what. Love it!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 47 . 1/27