Reviews for Sins of the Father
Shadowy Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Is there a new chapter coming up? I'm really interested in this story and want to know what's going to happen next. I know that many others like myself would like more chapters of this story to be continued. Please continue.
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hopefully Steve realizes soon that Tony is his own person and that he is not Howard. Really looking forward to seeing how Tony and Thor's relationship will progress, as well as the team's dynamic after all this was revealed. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
Mellyw chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
WOW ! Amazing ! This story is really interesting, I really want to read the next chapter :) You've done a great job in interpreting the characters even if Steve is a bit mean; Thor is exactly how I like him? Tony too.
I hope the next chapter will come out soon :P Good luck and thank you for this awesome first chapter !
microscope chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
WOW! THIS WAS AMAZING! You should post more soon!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Wow steve idiot fu*** Poor Tony,... Weee I love Thor.. Thor/Tony awesome ...please update soon !3:-)
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I love it! I love how you wrote this and how you made Capt out so far. I can't wait to read more of it and see how it goes, especially with Thor's and Tony's relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Please update your story is going great
Inkalilien13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is pretty well done. I imagine this is exactly as Steve see's Tony at least in the beginning and I've always thought Thor would probably pick up on that with everything that happened with Loki. I'd love to ready more, its a very lovely fic.
TyTyYaoiLuver2013 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Awesome start
A chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This, this is awesome. Steve needs a good ass kicking. Omg I live Tony stark so much. Can't wait for ur next update.
Maburibu chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I'm going to follow it ; the beginning seems quite interesting, with the use of the comics canon and Thor's awesome wise speeches (lol).