Reviews for For Love is as Strong as Death
riverrat chapter 26 . 6/16
Great sequel. And thanks for finishing this one as well.
CarolBlake chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 26 . 9/5/2010
I LOVED IT
Nicole Gee chapter 23 . 5/24/2008
Both your stories were amazing! I read them back to back and enjoyed them very much! Keep up the good work! It would be great to see how Lily turns out too and how her and Headmaster Albus' relationship turns out.
CaptainPixie chapter 26 . 11/21/2007
This is without a dubt one of the most stunning storys I have ever read. I've read both of them of corse and I can honestly say it's one of THE best storys on here. I have had to read threw alot of crap, so I know a good fanfic when I read it. I only wish I could write half as well as you my dear.

The histor's and the way you wove them into the story was very skillyfully done. I really enjoyed reading it the way you wrote it. The histiry's are something I have study for the last ten years now and it was refreashing to read them in the contex of a Harry Potter story. very well done my dear, I take off my tall pointy hat to you.

Pixie!

XoX
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 26 . 1/17/2005
This was an awesome story! So was the first one. Do you plan to have a sequel? I hope so. These were two of the best fanfics I have read in a while. You did a wonderful job!
DramaAnne chapter 9 . 12/15/2004
if she stepped into the fire without saying anything, like where she wanted to go, wouldn't she get burnt?
Meg chapter 23 . 6/10/2004
Wow! that was an excelent story! I was on the edge of my seat! The relationship w/Hermione and Snape was great! The way you paired up the couples...I never would have guessed! I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and being 15 I understand what they are going through in the books, this story, *long as it is! ;)* is just unbelievably awesome! keep up the good work! You are a terrific writer!

Meg
Sindie chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I thought your first story, This Present Darkness, was better, but you still did a good job on this one. I enjoy reading SS/HG stories immensely, and there were times during your stories when the relationship between them was portrayed very beautiful. I loved reading how they would just hold each other and not have to utter words. However, it does surprise me that you never once had them say "I love you" to each other.
I think your chapters could have been bulked out more in some places. I felt like there needed to be more transitions between certain things, especially if several days or weeks passed within one chapter. I would have liked to have seen more detail given to the wedding ceremony, as I think that was an important thing you left out. Plus, after Hermione and Severus argued about him leaving for the mission to the North Pole a week after their wedding date, I never felt like there was adequate closure on how they felt. That seemed like a pretty big deal to me.
Also, Hermione's attitude toward raising children seemed a bit distant to me. The fact that she would simply have a child for the sake of producing an heir and not for the sake of having a child to love bothered me. Once she did actually have the children, I noticed that she actually did show affection toward them. Also, Hermione acted rather immature for someone who was supposed to be 28 years old. I thought she was still acting like a teenager at times.
I would also suggest that you rate your stories R instead of PG-13. The violence that is depicted is quite gruesome and made me feel sick.
Overall, I would say that you're a good writer, but you have room for improvement. I hope you continue to write more SS/HG or at least HP fanfiction. I will be reading!
lyress5 chapter 26 . 4/29/2004
hey, i'm not sure if you still read reviews for this as you finished this fic a long while ago. anyway i loved it, very well written, good flow and chapters that weren't so mired with detail as to become dull. so thank you for a wonderful tale and more please about lilly etc, i want to see who marries whom - only please can one of draco's and sev's marry? cause it would be perfect. o also could you e-mail me if you update? thanks again, lyress
The Dark Insomniac chapter 26 . 9/23/2003
I hope you continue those Addendums. They're really good! :D

*~*Charmed Faerie*~*
Midnight Tiger chapter 26 . 9/1/2003
that last line of Sevi's...bloody wonderful! i was near tears! loved it!

these addendums are wonderful, keep them comming! :)
Servant of the Lord chapter 17 . 8/25/2003
So far, I've enjoyed your story. But this last chapter raised some concerns, and I felt responsible to mention them.

Jesus, our God, wasn't a magician at all! It's like comparing the Lord to a devil! In fact, Revalations 21:8 says, "But the cowarly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murders, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfer." Right there, inbetween "the sexually immoral" and "the idolaters" is "those who practice the magic arts."

Jesus couldn't be a magician because Revalations says that magicians will be thrown into the fiery lake. Magic is a sin, according to this verse, and Jesus never committed a sin - ever!

And this brings up another point. Hermione couldn't believe this stuff. Her whole life is just one big sin! And God forgives all sin, no matter how big. But Hermione just keeps repeting it over and over. That would be like a prostitute say she was sorry for her occupation, but not doind anything to rid herself of it. In other words, she stayed a prostitue! If this is the case with Hermione (except with witchcraft, not prostitution), she can't believe very much in Christianity. That idea is commpletely ridiculous!

Next point. James 2:10 says, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." From this we know that all sins are the same. If someone never sinned his whole life, then used God's name in vain the day before he died, it would be worth the same punishment as a person who worked as an assassin! Of course, God is capable of forgiving both of those sins, if they would just ask. So the idea that there are different types sins, that are worth different punishments is completely bogus! Besides, it's up to *God* to decide what the punishments are.

I have nothing agaist Harry Potter itself. It has some of the same creatures and beings in it as the Chronicals of Narnia, and no one condemmed those! But the fact that you add these elements and speak them as truth bothers me greatly. I would appreiate it if you would refrian from spreading such lies in the future.

-Servant of the Lord
Selania chapter 23 . 8/24/2003
It seemed a bit rushed, and there was way to much details in the history for me, but I liked it.
Romm chapter 23 . 8/20/2003
It's a good story. Not really a retelling of the old, just a progression from what was to what is.

Good luck on getting rid of your ah, newly acquired muse... I'm sure he'll be terribly stubborn.