Reviews for HOT: Heroes Of Time
Tck the Shikah chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Lol! Sheiky IS cuter than Link. :D

Sheiky is also mine. ALL MINE!

MuaHAHAHAHA! *evil hand-wringing thingie mabob movement gesture thinge* O.e ...

MY SHEIKY. *cuddles sheik plushie*

btw, loved your story. made me laugh so hard! XDD

Why WAS his code-name Drakon? o3o''

I MUST KNOW! Otherwise I will never know.. D:
Hatsusen chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
OMG This was great. I was laughing all through this. YAY! SHEIK WON! Sheik is superior, and Zelda is slighty behind him, since you have her as his brother. -Sheik appears-

Sheik: You said something about me.

Suethe: Yes I did. I'll tell you about it later.

Sheik: Fine, fine. -Deku Nut moment-

XD Suethe
Hatsusen chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Sheik is cuter than everyone in the Zelda universe, real or imagined. It's a given fact. YAY SHEIK! -glomps him- Ima steal Sheik now :3

Suethe
Shojo chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
Yay, it's the credits!

I'd just like to say, really, Oracle, this has to be the most amazing chapter I have ever read. I mean, I broke out crying right at the climax. I thought it couldn't happen, but it did, and then, BOOM, you just turned it right around! It was amazing! I loved it! 5 out of 4 stars! Yeah!

So, anyways. This time, I can honestly say, there's really not much to say. So, yeah. I really wasn't expecting what I read to the extent that you wrote it, but good job. I shouldn't have expected anything less of you. Excellent.

See ya.

-SHOJO!

(P.S. Have you ever tried to drink a poe before? I think I have. I don't think it was very fun...)
Shojo chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Oracle, I'd just like to say now, that if you were to actually host a game show, I'm inclined to say that it would be so amazingly stupid, yet awesomely awesome beyond belief.

So, yeah. Credits are to go, and I don't have much to say, so see you later.

Shojo chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
So, I suppose Link didn't get to be used as a prize. I wonder why Sheik did an evil grin thing.

So, ignoring all numberings...

SHAME on you for putting poor Shiek in a speedo! No one who is unwilling deserves that!

Having to swim through a sea of jello is just insanity. Good job. Seriously, though, you'd just like sink right to the bottom in a giant hole of jello-ness-less, and then you'd just like suffocate, if you think about it.

Frick, wow. WHY did you have to bring Trunks into the insanity? Why?

Wow, I hate that Random Person. (applauds CP for throttling him)

WHY THE HELL did you put such sexual innuendo on Shiek? You were a shameless little teenager! Shame on you!

So, anyways, as always (because I have to have SOME critique in here), good job. Loved it. Got kind of confusing 'round the jello shark stuff, but great all the same.

So, until later.

Shojo chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Oh, wow. Good job.

Again, not much to say, but just, good job. Random humour wins hands down. Especially when you have a random skultula poking Link in the back of his knees and his eye so he'll dance the Macarena wearing a tutu. (claps)

So, yeah. See ya.

Shojo chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Whoops, nothing much here, except, wow, am I not the only one who thinks Ganondorf's laughter is really stupid? "Ah-ha-ha-ha... AH-HA-HA-HA!" I mean, you'd really think a huge boss like him would be more intimidating.

So, yeah. Lay-ta.

Shojo chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
Le gasp! The story has gained a point!

Once again, great job, and there's really nothing much I can truely comment on in this chapter. Except for this: WOW. I HATE those stupid trick questions! And I feel sorry for Link and Rauru. I can't say it'd be alot of fun to get hit by spiteful-author-lightning.

So, yeah. See you later.

Shojo chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Good Lord, Oracle. What have you created...

Well, first of all, what the HELL is up with that one random person in the audience? Not only is he an absolute freak, he screams the same thing at you about the green button summoning your weird friends (and both times very succesfully mispronouncing weird).

When Link prays to Fayore and everyone only sees those freaky little crows, honestly, I have to say I despise those damned things. Frick. And yay for randomness!

And honestly, just wow. By saying GanonDORK, you managed to hospitalize 4 major characters, two passing out, and one choking. GOOD JOB.

So, against my better judgement, good job with the story so far. It's very... you.

So, later!

Shojo chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
SO, against my better judgement, I read a story you wrote in late-night humour about you hosting an OoT game show. Why I didn't stop myself is beyond me.

Okay, so first: OH, OracleVortex...

Next: WTF? I'm an author who knows you personally. You know, other than the fact that I didn't even have an account, much less know you when you wrote this... Actually, I think I'm losing this battle, but I still think I should've gotten a part in this.

Afterwords: This sorta reminds me of A) the sort of early-morning humour I write with, and B) your personality and obsession with Zelda in general. I can just imagine what kind of a gong show it would be to be on a game show with you hosting, certainly one with good-looking bishies that you hit on and a panel of judges that don't give points to people who answer correctly about themselves. (shifty eyes...)

So, quickly, onto the next chapter!

-Shojo!

(P.S. Personally, Sheik is neither a guy nor really as good looking as Link. Though practically the ENTIRE Zelda yaoi community would disagree with me, but still...)
shindaat chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
Ganny Ganny Ganny Ganny! And SHEIK. :3 And gameshows! And cickets! This story RAWKS! :P
Runaway-Fantasy chapter 8 . 3/4/2004
*ROFL* Oh My Freakin' Gosh! This was absolutely hilarious! And Huzzah to everyone in your fanfic for just being funny! I loved it! I can't wait to see if you make ne more fanfics like this one.
P.S. I've updated on "4 Trianlges". Please read! I like the reivews I get from ya!
perfection done backwards chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
YAY! SHEIK! THIS IS SO GREAT!

*does happy dance*

Ok, I'm done! This is really funny! I love it! Kepp it up!

-Kiki