Reviews for Blake and Jaune's Infinite Playlist
Adamska, ripping of team four star without crediting them? Not cool, not cool at all, especially the sincerely adamska part.
ADAMska122 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Dear Weiss Shcnee.

Seriously, five ancient sages of bitchdom all gathered together one day on the peaks of mount bitch to proclaim your birth. And a hundred years later, when all the bitch stars had aligned you were born. And made every bodies life around you a living hell.

Because you! Are such a! BITCH!

Sincerely yours,
ADAMska122
Cabbage cabrera chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
That. Was. Amazing! Loved every second of it!
Demetrion chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
Awesome story! I'd say it's more Knightshade then Armored Kitty, if you catch my drift. /my best Yang-imperson ATM.
On a more serious note, writing is very good and story itself seems very believable. Chatacters are very AU-ish and not OOC in the slightest at the same time. That's the best in this story IMO. And that "badass Pyrrha" moment in the end. Loved it.
So, good job with that story, definitely will check on your other stories later.
Zaegan chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Haven't seen the movie this fic is based on, but so far it seems interesting
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
For a rwby type thing it was actually really good. Whenever I read these it's normally just to get a good laugh, you know seeing people try to replicate the world of rwby and then add in their own characters and more the story in their own way but this took me by surprise. Blake and jaune don't really seem like the go to couple but them together in this storie made a lot of sense. Best fan fic I've read yet
spartan117qz chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
I like Gun Metal Green a little bit more than Bolt, but just a little bit. Both are awesome songs.
FiddlerTheClown chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Koye chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
Wow what a ride this has been? Amazing story, amazing song, lovely characters and cute couples, now I gotta see the movie, but truly such an amazing ride this has been, loving this and loving you.
KnightWriterRLK chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Hello,
I loved it! Great ending to this story.
wildstraydog chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Good job with this story, I enjoyed the ride, it all came to a conclusive end and wasn't too dragged out. I look forward to your next story
Operator Blake chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Awwwww man! Why'd it have to end! Awesome story, I loved it!
Growth chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Wow, that was a good ending! We got to see the end of Adam, watch Pyrrha be a badass, and everything is going swimmingly! I don't know if my fic hunger will be sated again like this for a while. I may not agree with the best girl comment but she does have the Bellabooty. Thanks for the great fic! Looking forward to the next endeavor.
The Layman chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
That was nice. Everything got wrapped up, Adam got emasculated (authors seem to like doing that), and Jaune and Blake are the cost couple evar. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this story has its ups and downs, but in the end it rad totally worth reading.

I look forward to TLH and further installments of the Music Scene AU. (Mistralpalooza!).
LadWatcher chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Well, that happened. I finally watched the movie this is based on. It's good that you changed a few scenes but it seems that you still need to develop your creativity to make your own story. I hope I can read something that came out completely from your own imagination at some point in the future. Also, are we gonna get to see Ruby in Tales of the Music AU?