Reviews for Opposites Attract
CurveOfAWrist chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
*smiles broadly* *says in a droned out yet mocking voice* "School?"

Sorry, I liked. I gotta go read yer next chap though and hurry get done with this story so I can read the next. _

Crysala
Passionate Crow Rat chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
That was VERY good... I mean VER VERY good... It was just...WoW... WOW!
Lil' old me chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
This story was cool to read i thought that it was funny as well.(lol)It was one of a kind that i enjoy reading.
Ridea chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
OMG! that was so good and so funny...lol...it would be cool if there was a sequel
QuasiAngel chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
wow! that was awesome. i couldn't stop reading. thank you!
jskullguy chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
(sighs contentedly) god, that was good, you don't see many rogue/magneto evo fics, in fact, that was the oinly one i've found. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequel, it would be great to see all of thear reactions to the fact that their 2gether, i mean it would be just great, especially, if they all find out that hje remembers.
sandy chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
you have GOT to write a sequal. this is to good of a story and i would love to read about peitro reaction to the rogue thing
sdfsadf chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
sequel please
Tary chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Puh-lease write a sequel, oh by the by It was great!

Oh man I just sounded like Tony the Tiger.
bunny angel chapter 5 . 2/15/2003
whoo hoo! i just read it AGAIN! you just HAVE to do a sequel! Rogue/Erik! Rogue/Erik! and Wanda! .;;;
bunny angel chapter 6 . 2/15/2003
whoo hoo! i LOVE THIS STORY! the rogue/magneto coupling isn't so bad now that he's not three times older than her! DO A FOLLOW UP DO A FOLLOR UP! maybe put erik to the test! but no! keep him with ROGUE! on the GOOD SIDE! .
archmagus chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
All I will say is this. Brilliant. In every facet of the story. Everything just flows so well. I absolutely loved the story. I did feel that the end was a bit abrupt, however that is only a minor squabble with an otherwise fantastic story. Please keep up the good work. And maybe a sequel is in the works? I certainly hope so.
untouchable-rogue1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
please say squeal. loved it
LadyTrunks chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
Well, I didn't think that it was possible but I think I like this fic even more than A Match Made. I hope you'll write more Evo based Rogue/Magneto fics, since you seem to be pretty much the only ones doing it. Any possibility that you'll continue this one?
Yma chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
Excellent story, I really like the style and it's fun to see Magneto as not a bad guy. The idea as Erik as a teenager is great, puts an entirely new bend on the character. Well done, very satisfying. I don't suppose a sequel is in order?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »