Reviews for Opposites Attract
Rayven chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
Can you do a sequel or another Rogue/Erik story because I think they're really good!
todd fan chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
Lol, evil Wabda at the end, but brilaint! Well done, a great fic!
princess-snake chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
wow, that was really cool, i loved the whole scott, rouge, jean triangle

have you ever read any tamora peirce's? i though id ask cos "we fell down" is the excuse he characters use as well!

ne way, is that a "to be continued" next chapter or "to be continued" a sequal?, if its a sequal, let me know k?

LadyTrunks chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
A very busy day they had. A fight, (which was one of my favorite parts), shopping, a dance, the kiss (another of my favorites ), Wanda attacking Erik, and getting captured. What can I say besides Marvelous?

Sooooo, did the blow to his head bring his memory back? Please update soon, I can't wait for more!
untouchable-rogue1 chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
love it thank you thani you for updating
todd fan chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
ooooohhhh creepy

Just to let you kjnow, a whole load of it was repeated...not complaining, just leeting you know

Hope to see more soon chucks :D
Becky chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
Neat story!
Guidi chapter 4 . 1/8/2003
I love this story! However, since you haven't been posting anything in a while I decided to give you some motivation by getting off of my lazy ass and reviewing. Will you pretty please write some more? I'll do anything!
archmagus chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
One of the best stories that I have read. Brilliant. The character interactions are fantastic and the plot just flows along. Keep up the good work
untouchable-rogue1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
so cool
Roguechere chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
What a most excellent story! I'm very glad I decided to read this. I love the Erik/Scott interaction. And I think my favourite part of the whole thing was when Scott was trying to gather telepathic abilities at the dinner table. LMAO.

I'm also enjoying the Wanda/Rogue interaction. I've always thought those two should get along.

Anyways, can't wait to read more, especially the ball. And if I'm not mistaken, that would be the next chapter! YAY!

Keep up the great work :)
todd fan chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
ooooooh i wonder what will happen if Todd gets wind of Wanda considering going to the ball thing :D
Queen of the Jungle chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
well, that was certainly interesting... hurry up and write more!

Queenie
LadyTrunks chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
I totally love this fic which is kinda strange since it's seems like it might be an Erik/Rogue pairing and I'm a Rietro fan, so when you think about it, it's kinda weird. But I love it anyway. _ I like how Rogue acts all irrational and drags Erik around and how Eric acts all superior. It's just sooooo funny. I hope you write more soon.
Dark Magician Girl chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
It is great I really love it! write more before Chistmas or New Years Day !
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »