Reviews for Opposites Attract
YoYo and Golden Vegeta chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
Another chapter, yay _ Update soon

Louc S. Swarm chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
really like this story. I always wondered if rogue and magneto could get together in x-men evo. i cant wait till the next chapter
Guidi chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I love this story! Write more soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
YoYo and Golden Vegeta chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
::Smiles:: You updated _ And a great chapter I might add. Please tell me this is going to be a Magneto/Rogue fic ::watery anime eyes:: Please..

Dragonfire chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
This is really great!

Is it going to be a Rogue/Eric, and can he touch her?

If he can touch her it could have something to do with magnetism!
Redhawk83 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Great story so far. This has got to be one of the few stories that have got the actual character's attitudes for the most part. Keep the realness alive!
todd fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Oooooh i like this, iike this alot!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for Wanda to show up :D
YoYo and Golden Vegeta chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I'm usually a Wolverine/Rogue fan, but when I came across this I fell in love with the idea of Rogue and Magneto being a couple...if you're not doing that well...I'll still read this anyway _

Randirogue chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wow... you're writing X-Men fics again... and an Evo based fic to boot. I'm very excited indeed. And you've brought in Zaladane and a mess up with Rogue absorbing her. That's reminiscent of Rogue absorbing Carol in the comics. Does this mean that Rogue will have Zaladane's powers completely? That she will have the magnetic powers like she had in AOA story line? And with Magneto de-aged and amnesiac, and knowing your penchant for Rogue/Magneto fics, which I LOVE, will things turn out along those lines?

Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll enjoy. Just like I enjoy all of your other Rogue and Magneto fics. I can't wait for more.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
An interesting beginning. I see you are combining a bit of comic-book X-Men storylines with the Evolution universe, and you're doing a good job so far. I can't wait to see how Wanda reacts, though.
darkfirestarter chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
really good first chapter. hope your nextone comes out soon
darkfirestarter chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
really good first chapter. hope your nextone comes out soon
LadyTrunks chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That was pretty cool. I liked the comment about the light side of the force. Can't wait for more.
Neva chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
God in Heaven... SCHOOL!

Ah. Sorry. That's from a Twilight Zone episode. You've got a great start here, a very original idea. Did you just think it up, or are you Evo-izing Maggie's rejuvenation as told in the comics? Are he and Rogue going to become close? Is there going to be any anti-Xavier in this story? (Sorry again, I always ask that.:) ) Please keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002