Reviews for The Next Age
UncleKai chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Its brilliant.

Taking the end of Babylon 5 and putting at the beginning in the Mass Effect Universe... the best Idea for both fandoms I have ever seen.
orionastro chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
very good story so far , cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Such a galaxy is perfect for the Shadows, the games of evolution shalt continue. And the obvious victors so far as the Shadows. Conflict is the path to evolution, human history, and the entire Darwinist theory supports such notions.
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
This is very interesting! I like Saren working with Anderson and the Systems Alliance and the Turian Hierarchy being the respective peacekeepers of their galactic governments, that's really awesome. Can't wait for more!
kalani.gapido chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This has potential, cant wait to see...
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
This is great!:)

A good fanfic!:)

I love this!:)

I'm gonna keep looking for more updates.:)

I look forward to the next chapter.:)
Darth Cruel chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Awesome story, Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
aDarkOne chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
If I am remembering correctly, we only ever saw one Dilgar throughout the entire TV show.
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
I love the character interactions, they are so on the nose! The changes to the storylines really makes things interesting. Most authors blind follow events or mash in event here and there. Though I have to ask: where are the Narn in all of this cerfuful?
mwjen chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Great story so far, thanks for posting.
FranticHamster chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Loving this more and more no Mary Sue humanity here lots of flaws I like it.
Sajuuk chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
hello lol
good story
i see a lot of idea in the chapter
i hope a lot of new tech appear and somethibg like the serie "Allmost human" have an effect in all the galaxy
please write more
by
sajuuk
ps: please tell me the human have power armor and mecha like the gundam
Dusel chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Hmmm, don't the Citadel Races have Lidar as well? I'm pretty sure they do and a Lidar uses lasers to illuminate the target which would, if I'm not totally mistaken here, bypass the Minbari cloaking.
Darkcrest27 chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
very interesting start to the story looking forward to seeing where you take this in the future
Dinodude7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I like the way you ate seamlessly showing the relations between alien groups using day to day interactions