Reviews for Leave the lights on
ForeverRogue chapter 33 . 8/15
Amazing fic, one of my favorites! (I know I say that a lot lol. This one, Strangers Like Me, Let Me Be Your Hero, Blackmail Toy and Roadside Girl are my favorites) Chapter 32 had me in tears. Sooo many tears. My heart felt ripped out of my chest! I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending though.
I was very surprised at Miles' behavior, especially when he slapped Helga. I felt it was all very real and believable though. It's very dangerous to put people on pedestals and then you're crushed when they're not who you thought they were. I'm sad that Arnold and Helga had to sacrifice so much for a father/son relationship that couldn't really be mended. I'm happy Miriam got her life together though and didn't go back to Bob.
This story had me captivated from the beginning and I only wish there was more. I truly love your writing and all your Hey Arnold fics. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
RirianSan chapter 33 . 7/2
AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you :D
Asha-Blue18 chapter 1 . 6/2
I just finished this the second time! Gosh it’s so good :)
I have to say, this is one of my favorite versions of Arnold I have ever read in fanfics. He’s still boyish and sweet, but he has a lot more conviction over his feelings than the dense dunderhead a lot of other fics show him as (I have no problem with that since it adds a lot of tension to those stories, but I enjoy an Arnold who knows what he wants)

Really love Helga as well. OMG if I swung that way I’d love that kind of girl too hahahha.

Great writing! Really good job
roankun chapter 33 . 4/21
This is my favorite story of yours, though I partially blame my not-so-secret affinity for incest, though they're not really blood-related here (I'm an only child btw, before you start judging me :P). You are one of the best smut writers in this fandom. It's my guilty pleasure. I love your portrayal of Helga here; she's so much more confident and content with herself here. I have to say, Miles reaaally pissed me off. He's an adult, he should act like one! That was the twist that I didn't really see coming, but I admit, it actually made sense. Hmm... I actually want to review all your stories, but not I never really have connection to the internet whenever I finish reading one. That's my personal disclaimer to say that I would have gushed more about what I loved about this story if I had reviewed it at the time I actually finished it. I know there's more I wanted to say, but I can't really remember them right now. Anyway, just wanted to say I love your stories. Hope you keep writing!
Kayla chapter 33 . 9/16/2017
I can't even begin to describe how emotionally invested I became in this story! You are truly talented. I seriously felt every single emotion that you described in each chapter. I'm just sad that it's over. I don't want it to be over! Seriously though, amazing job! Now I need to find something else to do with my life! Lol
L-Y3T chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
...and it's about this chapter that we realize Helga also has feelings for Arnold...whether SHE realizes it or not.

Side note: this is probably my 5th time reading this fanfic, but I don't care. I love it. Despite the AU, this is one of the best Hey Arnold fanfics i have ever read.
tigerlily9996 chapter 33 . 7/7/2017
Just saying, chapter 32 tore my heart out of my chest and tortured it so badly I was SCARED to read the next chapter. I was begging the entire time you wouldn't MASSACRE me! Thank you for your mercy(sniffle) I loved this, truly and purely lOved this. And it takes A LOT to get an O out of me, fyi.
lynxytheone chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
maybe Helga didn't like skating but it is still difficult to do while wearing a dress...I never got the impression Bob was bad, I mean miriam was the alcoholic one, always passed out. He was greedy and kind of an asshole but he cared about helga and to be honest Helga is so much like her dad.
You write very well and will check yout other stories too.
Bookworm116 chapter 33 . 4/3/2017
This was so incredibly beautiful and terribly sad and disgustingly sweet and just BEAUTIFUL. There. Are. No words. To describe this. I loved this entire story, and I need wanted it to end. Please keep writing. Always.
Christina730 chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
I could see Helga skateboarding, didn't see know how to iceskate and rollerskate?
Dannei chapter 33 . 12/23/2016
Hey there!

I have a LOT of things to write! You know... I agree with you, the fact they fell in love with each other wasn't wrong.
This story was just WOW! So many intense things happened. Ronda bieng such a bitch towards the end; that dark side of Miles... (I never saw that coming!); the way Helga's and Arnold's relationship evolved.
I always wondered how you were going to end this, and even with this "worst case scenario" you just nailed it!

Congratulations :) it's an AWSOME fanfic. I love it. I think this one and "Boring" are my favourites. I'm looking forward to read more of your work n.n
taina66 chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
Wow wow very incredible story i hope you write more like this
AngelGirl569 chapter 33 . 6/12/2016
Oh my god this was a rollercoaster of emotions. Those last two chapters are heart breakers...I really loved the character development of Miriam and Miles, and the dynamic between Arnold and Helga is amazing. This story is so great, I absolutely adore it. My only criticism is that there are a number of typos. But still, amazing story that made me catch the feels hard!
AngelGirl569 chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
Most American public schools have a lot of fights that go on. For one punch, she wouldn't have been suspended for so long. That kind of punishment would come from seriously beating someone to a pulp.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
lol i love this but i hate lila being in the story but i guess you have to do what you have to do