Reviews for Welcome to Hydeville (One Difference: Hyde Doesn't Toss Jackie's Bag)
mille libri chapter 6 . 8/14
Lovely! You have such a great sense for these two and how they come together best. They aren't yet a perfectly matched couple but they've learned to understand each other, which feels very real.
Inconsistently-consistent chapter 6 . 8/11
That last line got me man
Inconsistently-consistent chapter 5 . 8/11
Ah yes hyde, justify your date as revenge a perfect cover for your True Feelings for Jackie
mille libri chapter 5 . 7/26
I always like your take on Hyde - reluctantly thoughtful and even more reluctantly willing to let Jackie sneak into his heart. It gives him so much depth and makes him so relatable, especially amidst the shenanigans of his friends.
mille libri chapter 4 . 7/9
I love it when Jackie can out-talk and out-think and out-scheme Hyde, and she did that beautifully here.
mille libri chapter 3 . 7/3
That's a particularly dark view of the kind of people who used to make up Hyde's life, and probably a realistic one, giving his time spent in Forman's basement watching the others silently a whole new meaning.
mille libri chapter 2 . 7/2
Jackie's bravery here is really well done - half of it unconscious as she gets caught up in her rant, and the other half deliberate as she tries to show Hyde she can take it.
mille libri chapter 1 . 7/2
I'm intrigued to see where you take this. You're off to a good start already, with Hyde trying to cling to his bad-boy persona in the face of the chivalry Jackie automatically brings out in him.
Cute.
sandalaris22 chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
I saw a clip of this episode recently and it made me realize that Jackie was trying to be his friend for the majority of this ep. So I had to reread it real quick with that in mind.

The line about how Hyde saw how Jackie treated Kelso, but how he also saw how Kelso treated Jackie really puts her actions into a whole new light. A lot of it was probably a reaction to him. Sure, she is bossy and rude, and she did grow and change a lot because of the group by the time they broke up for good, but so much of how she was could have been, and probably was, magnified by Kelso's actions towards her.
sandalaris22 chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
These are amazing. I am slowly working through you fics while on mobile so it's been hard to leave reviews, but I've been loving the ones I've read.
jupiterhyde chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
Your Hyde's POV is so powerful, I'm glad i decided to read your fanfics before continuing with other author's stories. And this idea is pretty awesome, too. Jackie sure is a badass, she's fearless! Great sotry :)
jessasacklers chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
I remember this one! It's brilliant! (and I'm so going to read it again soon)

Putting Jackie in danger was so not what Hyde wanted to when he decided to give her that tour, but ultimately that gave him the chance to see her who she really is and who she can be with his help, and who he is going to be with her.

When things shift and he starts to realize he feels more than their own kind of friendship for her, that chapter is really cool. I recall his conversation with Eric, it was so funny! And when Kelso tries to shove his macho bullshit and claim Jackie as his prize, Hyde reminding him he can wreck him was awesome.

Their date is great, too. Very Jackie, taking notes here and there to give him a nice experience and ultimately enjoying herself too.

Kudos for this story!
slowhandsclapton chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
My sleep schedule has been fucked, but the characterization is on point and the originality of the story kept me from closing the laptop and going to sleep.
Your dialogues are incredible fun and dynamic, you never get bored reading your stuff and put together with these lovable characters, it gives a perfect story.
The idea behind this fic is also great. I always thought Hyde tried to put Jackie away from him to hid the fact that he did like her attention and presence. This eye opening experience just made it quicker for him to find out. Awesome!
VanillaAshes chapter 6 . 9/25/2016