Reviews for The New Students
Evilkitten3 chapter 45 . 6/3
This story is very good! I hope it hasn't been completely abandoned... (by the new author, I mean...)
Yagami Kari Hikari chapter 45 . 5/25
Are you going to finished the story? Because I really like the story and I want to read the next chapter, please.
The girl who envies books chapter 4 . 5/5
I've gotten curious... is the missspelling of malik's last name on purpose or accidental? Because as far as i know his name is spelled Ishtar not Ishtal.
AusKid chapter 45 . 8/31/2015
7 years since an update, not sure if it's worth reviewing it now...I'll do it anyway. Had really low expectations going into it, but everything was superb. Characters and extended universe blended seamlessly, the tone was consistent, the plot pacing was fine, and some well crafted scenes (most memorably for me Kaiba/Dumbledore). Snape isn't portrayed like an incompetent maniac, even Malfoy gets the upper hand at times, you weren't afraid for your protagonists to show weakness which is a huge ff problem.

As far as criticisms go, I don't have anything too concrete. Some spelling errors that didn't get pulled by spell-check (wear/where, there/their, smart aleck/smart elect). Maybe Yami Bakura is a little too emotional for believability, although I understand it helps create conflict. Uh...maybe more Duel Monsters? It was a really great story, you (both) should be very proud.

To other reviewers, don't be tools, it's clearly a fic old enough to transcend the cross-over classifications.
Ryoko Ishida chapter 41 . 5/15/2015
I'm kinda sad you stopped this story, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. :)
Ryoko Ishida chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
D'aww~
Ryoko Ishida chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Gosh-dangit Malik! You're hard to love, but you're harder to hate. I'm kidding I LOVE YOU!
Fran Sha chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
For those of you looking for dolphinabottle , her dolphinabottle deviantart account page links this as her tumblr user name: arishandera
So just add the tumblr URL ending to that username to find her or you could google that username and find her new profile on AO3 and
Fran Sha chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
To Miqu (the reviewer below me):

This story was written long before had updated to include the crossovers category on their website. At the time the only option was to put crossovers into only one category.
Miqu chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
If this is a crossover, then you should put it in the crossover category.
It's a rule of fanfiction to categorise your story correctly.

Tokado: Yeh!
Hero: Miqu means well, so please don't regard this as rude :)
Ghest chapter 45 . 9/23/2014
You are the top spot on favorites and has been for a while . So that's why it's so funny but extremely terrible that this is not done. By this point it never will be you have both contracted the virus that plagues a lot of YGOXHP their is very few of those stories done. I don't even think you look at the comments any more . Your story is great it's awesome and damn I get the tinsiest bit sad whenever I retread and get to the last chapter. If you ever do read any of these comments can you at least put up that its abandoned, I'm sure someone has asked this already but that's just more reason to do it. Love this so much
Icyicy00 chapter 45 . 8/8/2014
Haloooo, writer? Did you die on us? If you have then give us a heads up at least, this story is awesome, so don't just trail off before Malik's disaster comes around.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
1. Crossover fic have to be categorised in the right category, it says so in the rules.
2. Try using italics or bold for any internal dialogue, otherwise it gets a bit confusing
Supermangas92 chapter 45 . 6/4/2014
Well, the last update was like...6 years ago, so unfortunately I think you are not into ths story anymore...

Well, first of all, I can't do nothing less but to applause both of you : this story is just great, formidable, awesome...I don't even think that there is a word to describe how excellent it was !
Every characters were very well pictured : while I have a huge crush on Bakura (both of them), I also loved Malik ! And the fact that this story varied from hillarious moments to dark ones was astoundingly well done !

Of course, as a lot of readers there, I hope this story will be continued one day. But something is sure, both of you ,White Angel Chan and Dolphinabottle, alreday created a masterpiece on this fandom. I was not really eager at first to read a crossover between YGO and HP, but now...
Thank you for this great work !
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 40 . 5/18/2014