Reviews for The New Students
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 45 . 8/6
Ah well, this was fun while it lasted
Alexa! Play Time of Your Life by Green Day!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 41 . 8/6
malik: *crashes in through window* WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE
yami: *spawns from the shadows* COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE
all: *maniacal laughter* THIS OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 26 . 8/6
*gesturing frantically at duelling* GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF I SAY SO THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE MMMM HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD SHIT
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 24 . 8/6
OH NO
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 17 . 8/6
D:
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 11 . 8/6
"Now... tell me what is on your minds..."
HHHHHHA
NICE
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 8 . 8/6
yugi/ryou: MALIK!
malik: YUGI! RYOU!
everyone: YAAAAAY! :D
*holds hands and jumps around in a big ol friendship circle*
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 8/6
Hagrid: Let me introduce ta to the boys
Hagrid:
Hagrid: OH NO! I'VE LOST THE BOYS!
kira chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
i am speechless its amazing
HotDogs-That-aren't-Hot chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
wrong category, would have loved to actually find what i was looking for in the place it should be, but i will not judge u for this mistake.
Maylin100 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
umm actually it is Marik not malik
LuckyKittens chapter 6 . 5/19/2017
Excuse me, but could you remove the name Muhammad from this chapter? I doesn't mean to flame, but Muhammad is a prophet in Islam and any insult to him is a sacrilege in my religion. Especially in this chapter where Draco used his name as an insult. And is used by global mass with varying religion and race. So yeah. If you could please remove it and iif you really wanted to use some insult use Malik's background please. Thank you. Sorry if it's too long.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 35 . 5/1/2017
I know I haven't reviewed before, but, the farther I get in this story, the more I realize how well I can understand Ryou. Perhaps it's the way you've written him, but my gods can I see the resemblance between mean and him. It's actually making me do some introspection. Aha, ignoring me though, and back to how you've written him - it seems to me like he has a combination of ADHD and autism - the former with his attention span in Charms, and the latter with social interaction and being rather good at certain subjects (genius level almost) There's undoubtedly more, but those are the most prominent ones I can think of right now.

When reading, things tend to go a lot faster than they would in reality, so it took some thinking, but Ryou going from very angry to apologetic in five minutes can actually be realistic - I know it's happened to me.

(Man typing on a phone is wired and slow af) I guess to sum this all up, would be that I praise your skill at writing Ryou Bakura's character. Hope this makes sense if you ever read it, haha.
4,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »