Reviews for The New Students
Atomic Lightbulb chapter 26 . 12/23/2008
/Do you have to be so creepy?\\ Ryou asked from his soul room. /The others aren't going to want to be anywhere near me afterwards if you keep this up.\\

/I'm dueling, dammit,\\ Yami Bakura answered, rather annoyed. /Let me do my thing. Blame it on a brief moment of insanity if you want later, heat of the moment, anything, I don't care.\\

That maybe just be the funniest line ever. For serious.
Flame05 chapter 45 . 12/10/2008
I just CANT wait for the next chapter.
CleverPhoenix chapter 45 . 12/7/2008
WOW! I've never read such an incredible yugioh X-over fic before! It has so many twists and turns so it's impossible to guess what happens next (though I have an idea). Please update soon! I know how school and collage can get in the way of things but please don't give up writing!
Shadow-Assassin01 chapter 45 . 11/26/2008
Very well written. Loved this chapter. Can't wait for more. )
JelloGirl323 chapter 27 . 11/17/2008
mk i cant read on because...what's the word i'm looking for? oh yes my dad will KILL me because i'm only susposto have one hour on the computer. and well i kind of have been on it sence 3:20 and it is now 6:18 so yea i think i over did the reading... and it was all on your story! i love it that much.../TOO MUCH IF YOU ASK ME/ shut up pinky! no one asked you /OH YEA? PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ABOUT ME!/ sence when? /SENCE NOW YOU DOLT/ sticks and stones may brake my bones but bad words will never hurt me... /THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA OF THE STICKS AND STONES THING/ Shut up! and no you can not break my bones. /AWW WHY NOT HIKARI?/ I said no and NO means NO mises! /PLEASE?/ HECK NO!
carley chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I really like this story and I am now reading it for the third time! Took forever to find this site. could you update on kokoro no naka too?
sekangel88 chapter 45 . 11/6/2008
Please continue. I love Malik centrics. They are the best next to Bakura centrics. I'd alway like to see what happens with the tarot cards and if they come to pass or not. It sounds like a struggle for Malik and I hope it doesn't end in his death. He's my favorite character.
anon chapter 45 . 10/31/2008
I've been reading this story since almost the beginning, and if the next part is about Malik's dark half, then I've been looking forward to it since that first tarot reading. I'm guessing that it might be Malfoy's 'birthday party' thing that sets Malik off, or something like that.

After reading this chapter, I decided to re-read the whole thing whilst waiting for the next update, and so I know what's going on, anyways, I've finished re-reading, so it's time to update for the nice little readers ... before I forget all the important stuff x3

So, amazing story, now stop being lazy and update... please 3
aquaticderivative chapter 45 . 10/27/2008
This is most certainly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is the only one that I have read that was novel length, but I am quite glad that it has lasted so long. From what From what I have seen of the updates info, it has been about two months since the last. I do hope you will update this soon because I have been slowly dying waiting to find what that gold book will bring. Lastly this story has motivated me to reread the harry potter books (for the upteeth time), and anything that inspires me to do something is truly worth my complete attention as a fan. Anyway, goodbye, I think I am going to go look at the stories on your page now...
Lil' Black Bamboo chapter 45 . 10/27/2008
awesome fic can't wait for the update. so glad seto was able to get one over on Voldemort! yeah! do a little dance :)
Robin2Nightwing chapter 45 . 10/23/2008
this is getting so good i can't wait for more. is seto going to go to hogwarts? and is he going to get the rod and book? i'm so excited!
Ginger Freak chapter 44 . 10/7/2008
commenting on authors note at the bottem of this chapter, I agree, not all stories have to have yaoi or any pairings, it's great to have stories that remain in character and have a good plot. This story is a good example, i'm reading it because I like it, not because it has a certain couple engaged in a romantic or cough*sexual*cough relationship.

Anyway keep up the good work.
marvel chapter 45 . 10/5/2008
yay youre alive!

and yay the story goes on!
Rulin chapter 45 . 10/1/2008
*Rubs eyes*

You know, I gave up on this so much so that I didn't even bother checking back. But what's this? A new chapter? Forsooth!

Anyway, liked the way you managed to portray Kaiba and Nagini. Both are out for (more or less) their own wellbeing.
WrittenInSilence chapter 45 . 9/30/2008
Amazing story so far. I cannot express in words how much I have enjoyed this story so far. The character development is believable, and the way that both you and White Angel wrote the yami's as humans is stunning. By the way, about the next part, is it when Malik might go ballistic? If it is, I've been waiting for it ever since the first tarot reading came out... Not that I don't like Malik or anything...
4,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »