Reviews for The New Students
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Holy crap. I remember finding this on Kokorononaka and...it was NOT this long! *dies*

I'm going to have to come back here when I have more time to read it all over again...I was completely in love with it last time I read it...and forgot pretty much everything that happened. TT I'll love it more the second time around, though! v
chocolatelover1 chapter 45 . 9/13/2008
Yay! lol I really liked this cgapter!

Grea job! and Im excited for what will happen next! _

Im glad Seto got free... but I cant help thinking it was ofly soon... Hm...

Eh, whatever ,your doing a good job lol

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 45 . 9/8/2008
I dunno if I should be excited or not about Malik's birthday, but I still can't wait to read it. And I can't wait to read what happens to Seto now that he's excaped.
Tomboy 601 chapter 45 . 8/30/2008
Wow. I think this chapter was worth the wait. _
Key of Ra chapter 45 . 8/27/2008
Wow. This story is held together extremely well for having switched authors. It's a really good story and I hope that another update will be made soon.

~Amaya
Luiniliel chapter 45 . 8/22/2008
Oh this was so FANTASTIC! Dolphinabottle is brilliant!
trihime chapter 45 . 8/20/2008
I'M MAD AT YOU. YOU are the reason why i only read completed novel length or one shot fics. I am sick and tired of these sporadic updates and author switches and blah blah blah blah blah... Anyway. I hadn't checked my email for like a few weeks so that's why this angry note is a little late.

KEEP IT UP I LIKE THIS STORY... but i'll forgive you if you wanna write a dark naruto via kyuubi fic or something... and i guess you could pull off an itachi one pretty cool... pref with madara slash? anyway keep yourself up to date on the cannon cuz theres all kinds of new history included and things and its kind of neat. hehe. ok! sorry about the TLDR.
ferrisulf chapter 45 . 8/17/2008
Sque!

-TACKLES-

I MISSED YOU! I MISSED THIS STORY! Gyah! So good! -gushes-

Oh and I'm not going to bash you about slow updating. I myself am doing the exact same thing with my own beloved stories. ;

Love love LOVED Nagini. I've got a pet snake and they Never do what you want them to. XD
silvertailsfox chapter 45 . 8/15/2008
Yay! I love you T_T
XxRaindoshixX chapter 45 . 8/14/2008
Oh, I'd forgotten how much I LOVE this story! It's been so awfully long, that I'm thinking I'll have to go back for this chapter to make more sense, since I've lost a lot of little details ...

I had to grab a fan while reading the part about Seto because it was SO exciting and it made me sweat and bounce in my seat and wow! I can't WAIT to know more about why Seto can speak parseltongue and where he is now! I'm picturing him in the Japanese capital building, haha! wouldn't that be funny?

I love Seto! And I love this! I'm back into this now, so please update soon!
Nova laVie chapter 45 . 8/13/2008
o sweetness is here with this chapter! hells yea, i loved it! so great i can't wait CAN NOT wait for the next part, should be so good ;D
Lolchen chapter 45 . 8/13/2008
This story is getting closer to the climax! Can't wait for it to happen! The hikaris' are gonna be all so mad at the yamis for keeping all those things secret *cackles* The Nagini-Seto thing was awesome! Wonder what'll Voldy do... and how much Harry has to suffer the 'effects' xD!

Anyway, just questioning to be sure, gotta PM rewievs to dolphininabottle and not review or do both?

mfG

Lolchen
Aquawyrm chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Ominous...

I can't say that I feel sorry for Darcy. Wonderful, though, that Kaiba's a parslemouth. Well, of course he is. Still, getting Nagini to help him like that...!
Royukl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
hahaha malik broke the door to diagon alley!
Oklina chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you updated! I also can't believe how good this story's gotten! Whee! Love Kaiba!

But seriously, omg! I actually started reading this story when it was still on Koro no ko - or whatever that yugioh site was called - but after White Angel Chan moved it to fanfiction (thus introducing me to the wonderful world of online fics ) I sort of stopped reading it. I think the updates were taking to long. Anyway, I was bored last spring, scrolled through my favorites and thought: "Oh hey! I haven't read this one in AGES."

I fell head over heels in love.

And then you updated.

THANK YOU! I've been DYING to know what happened to Kaiba! And he can talk to snakes! So cool! I got a real kick out of Nagini and her attitude of "MY tummy is more important than YOUR world dominiation scheme!" XD Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Ahem. So. Could you maybe update a little faster? Just a little. Say, cut off five months? Five months is good, right? Like a belated Christmas present!
4,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »