Reviews for The New Students
Thunderstorm101 chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Ominous...

I can't say that I feel sorry for Darcy. Wonderful, though, that Kaiba's a parslemouth. Well, of course he is. Still, getting Nagini to help him like that...!
Royukl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
hahaha malik broke the door to diagon alley!
Oklina chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you updated! I also can't believe how good this story's gotten! Whee! Love Kaiba!

But seriously, omg! I actually started reading this story when it was still on Koro no ko - or whatever that yugioh site was called - but after White Angel Chan moved it to fanfiction (thus introducing me to the wonderful world of online fics ) I sort of stopped reading it. I think the updates were taking to long. Anyway, I was bored last spring, scrolled through my favorites and thought: "Oh hey! I haven't read this one in AGES."

I fell head over heels in love.

And then you updated.

THANK YOU! I've been DYING to know what happened to Kaiba! And he can talk to snakes! So cool! I got a real kick out of Nagini and her attitude of "MY tummy is more important than YOUR world dominiation scheme!" XD Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Ahem. So. Could you maybe update a little faster? Just a little. Say, cut off five months? Five months is good, right? Like a belated Christmas present!
Jerex chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
briliantly done, nice work on the Kaiba escape, neat touch having Kaiba understand parsel tongue, I hope this time the others, Yugi and co get to Kaiba first
Avi Chant chapter 45 . 8/11/2008
-goes to print chapter and add to collection of chapters of The New Students- :D Muahaha. Thank you for not being lazy and taking your time to update! XD
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
YES! Thank you thank you thank you! XD Updates are wonderful!

I'm glad you're bringing Seto into the story, he's a favorite of mine, so it's nice to see him accessing his past life as well. _ I can't wait for more!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
Good to see you're still updating! I'm really enjoying this, I can tell you. :)
incarnate of evil chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
Yay! This bit is finally coming. I can't help but say that I absolutly love Malik and his Yami, so good job on the caracterization of him, and Yami Bakura as well, and I hope you do a good job with Yami Malik (Marik), or I might be disappointed. I wonder what will happen to Seto, after Voldy's found he's gone? Anyway review or I will take a leaf from Voldy's book and try some new and undoutably interesting form of torture. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
the bird of the chapel chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
I checked my mail today. I was hoping for a review alert then saw it was just a new chapter. Saw it was in "The New Students" and I was like OH MY GOD SHE UPDATED

A bit short by content, but very nice -
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 45 . 8/8/2008
YEAH! Update!

It's looking pretty good too. Can't wait 'till the next chapter.

Personally, I have no issue with Nagini's role, although I was a little surprised with Kaiba's distaste in reptiles, considering his own rather focused and self-serving manner, and his love of dragons. Then again, it might have been the shock of a snake TALKING to him.
nashinashi chapter 45 . 8/8/2008
Woah! An update! I'm very surprised in a good way )

And please, stay away from Naruto fandom... there's a lot of fics for that one already :'D We need you here. Yep.

Please keep writing! And if the next part has anything to do with what I think it does, then hell yes, bring it on! I'm so eager to read about it as well! Update soon!
Wolf-girl-Artemis chapter 45 . 8/8/2008
Can you update faster, like save at LEAST every other month?i mean even three months isn't bad, but since last time it had been 10 months, it would probably be fair to update next month, then whenever you want to update again. then again, you are one of the faster updaters, because some people haven't updated in what 4 years! i sincerely hope you will update faster than that. oh well, at least you are trying... Thanks for the update! (how do you get so many reviews...[it is a rhetorical question])
Tenshi no Toki chapter 45 . 8/8/2008
My dolphinabottle, now I can stop pretending I don't know who took over and praise you directly. This was absolutely brilliant considering you're juggling another fandom, and you're one of the only writers that makes Ryou bearable for me :3 So much Seto though, I've waited so long only to have missed my darling Malik! *pout*

Get that Narutard fic out of the way so you can continue...

...But don't think I've accepted your other fandom so easily, my darling *narrows eyes* As my friend and as a fellow Malik fangirl, you KNOW how persistant I can be. *clicks tongue*

...I love you :D