Reviews for The New Students
ferrisulf chapter 45 . 8/17/2008
Sque!

-TACKLES-

I MISSED YOU! I MISSED THIS STORY! Gyah! So good! -gushes-

Oh and I'm not going to bash you about slow updating. I myself am doing the exact same thing with my own beloved stories. ;

Love love LOVED Nagini. I've got a pet snake and they Never do what you want them to. XD
silvertailsfox chapter 45 . 8/15/2008
Yay! I love you T_T
XxRaindoshixX chapter 45 . 8/14/2008
Oh, I'd forgotten how much I LOVE this story! It's been so awfully long, that I'm thinking I'll have to go back for this chapter to make more sense, since I've lost a lot of little details ...

I had to grab a fan while reading the part about Seto because it was SO exciting and it made me sweat and bounce in my seat and wow! I can't WAIT to know more about why Seto can speak parseltongue and where he is now! I'm picturing him in the Japanese capital building, haha! wouldn't that be funny?

I love Seto! And I love this! I'm back into this now, so please update soon!
Nova laVie chapter 45 . 8/13/2008
o sweetness is here with this chapter! hells yea, i loved it! so great i can't wait CAN NOT wait for the next part, should be so good ;D
Lolchen chapter 45 . 8/13/2008
This story is getting closer to the climax! Can't wait for it to happen! The hikaris' are gonna be all so mad at the yamis for keeping all those things secret *cackles* The Nagini-Seto thing was awesome! Wonder what'll Voldy do... and how much Harry has to suffer the 'effects' xD!

Anyway, just questioning to be sure, gotta PM rewievs to dolphininabottle and not review or do both?

mfG

Lolchen
Aquawyrm chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Ominous...

I can't say that I feel sorry for Darcy. Wonderful, though, that Kaiba's a parslemouth. Well, of course he is. Still, getting Nagini to help him like that...!
Royukl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
hahaha malik broke the door to diagon alley!
Oklina chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you updated! I also can't believe how good this story's gotten! Whee! Love Kaiba!

But seriously, omg! I actually started reading this story when it was still on Koro no ko - or whatever that yugioh site was called - but after White Angel Chan moved it to fanfiction (thus introducing me to the wonderful world of online fics ) I sort of stopped reading it. I think the updates were taking to long. Anyway, I was bored last spring, scrolled through my favorites and thought: "Oh hey! I haven't read this one in AGES."

I fell head over heels in love.

And then you updated.

THANK YOU! I've been DYING to know what happened to Kaiba! And he can talk to snakes! So cool! I got a real kick out of Nagini and her attitude of "MY tummy is more important than YOUR world dominiation scheme!" XD Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Ahem. So. Could you maybe update a little faster? Just a little. Say, cut off five months? Five months is good, right? Like a belated Christmas present!
Jerex chapter 45 . 8/12/2008
briliantly done, nice work on the Kaiba escape, neat touch having Kaiba understand parsel tongue, I hope this time the others, Yugi and co get to Kaiba first
Avi Chant chapter 45 . 8/11/2008
-goes to print chapter and add to collection of chapters of The New Students- :D Muahaha. Thank you for not being lazy and taking your time to update! XD
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 45 . 8/10/2008
YES! Thank you thank you thank you! XD Updates are wonderful!

I'm glad you're bringing Seto into the story, he's a favorite of mine, so it's nice to see him accessing his past life as well. _ I can't wait for more!
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
Good to see you're still updating! I'm really enjoying this, I can tell you. :)
incarnate of evil chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
Yay! This bit is finally coming. I can't help but say that I absolutly love Malik and his Yami, so good job on the caracterization of him, and Yami Bakura as well, and I hope you do a good job with Yami Malik (Marik), or I might be disappointed. I wonder what will happen to Seto, after Voldy's found he's gone? Anyway review or I will take a leaf from Voldy's book and try some new and undoutably interesting form of torture. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
the bird of the chapel chapter 45 . 8/9/2008
I checked my mail today. I was hoping for a review alert then saw it was just a new chapter. Saw it was in "The New Students" and I was like OH MY GOD SHE UPDATED

A bit short by content, but very nice -
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 45 . 8/8/2008
YEAH! Update!

It's looking pretty good too. Can't wait 'till the next chapter.

Personally, I have no issue with Nagini's role, although I was a little surprised with Kaiba's distaste in reptiles, considering his own rather focused and self-serving manner, and his love of dragons. Then again, it might have been the shock of a snake TALKING to him.
4,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »