Reviews for The New Students
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
There's nothing wrong with eating blue steak! I always eat my steak very rare (blue if its a quality piece) and I've never gotten a stomach ache from it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Silver is a poor material for blades. It's too soft, and would break easily. Anyone actually interested in a blade would steer clear. Also, cherry wood is not as resilient as many other woods, its going to wear quickly if he intends to use the knife often. You picked 2 soft materials for that knife. It would be pretty but ornamental at best...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 45 . 10/10/2013
I really, really, REALLY want to read more! This stsory is just too awesome! I am confused though. About the profile thing. It's not working...the link and stuff. Even your username wouldn't show up.
But still, I seriously wish I could read more!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
This is exactly what my reaction was when I read the last few sentences:

"Oh...my god..."

Yugi? Are they going to target Yugi and the Pharoah soon because they look like the person in the tablet (oh the irony...)? Or is Malik going to be a part of it, along with Bakura? Though I kind of doubt it...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Oh jeez...
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 45 . 9/14/2013
SETO CAN SPEAK WITH SNAKE! YAAAYY! HIS FIRST IS WITH NAGINI! AWESOME! EVEN BECAME HER 'ACQUAINTANCE'! YES!
(Acquaintance doesn't mean ally nor enemy)

NAAAAAWWW! I LOVE THIS FIC!

Oh god, will Malik's dark side come out on his birthday?! He almost lost control when talked to Dumbydore that night with his friends!

Bakura/Ryou worried! Can Yami/Yugi do something if that happen?!

Will Seto meet them and his brother again soon?!

WAS THERE EVEN A LITTLE POSSIBILITY THAT THIS FIC WOULD UPDATE?!

Anyway... Great fic! :) Amazing y'know! And long...! And no boring...!

And even BL-free and romance-free! [Though i'm fujoshi, but those two things free is worth and better than reading something with hints of pairing that i donot like, right!? ;) ]
vaporeon13204 chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
(Posting here since I already posted a review for chapter 45 nearly 5 years ago and will not let me post there again.)

Ah, such a fantastic and wonderfully written story, though such a tragic place for it to die off. I've no illusions of ever seeing a new chapter at this point, but would it be possible to get a small update with a summary of the intended plot/end to this tale? Even simply listing things out in bullet-point form would likely give long-time readers/fans enough imagination fuel to satiate the curiosity left by the cliff-hanger at this most crucial point.

In any case, I hope that both prior authors to this story are doing well in their lives, and should this someday switch hands to a third author I am sure that many will be more than happy to pick up reading where things left off. )
sarah chapter 45 . 6/29/2013
WHY? WHY? WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS IN OVER FIVE YEARS? THIS IS GOOD!
MayBell Lyric chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I can answer your question about why Ryou put on the Ring again. :3
It's because he actually thinks that the Ring spirit has turned over a new leaf and is benevolent like the puzzle spirit. According to this Television Tropes & Idioms page, Ryou is "Too Dumb to Live."

/Manga/YuGiOh

I'm reading this story for the second time. You really should update...this story has been officially classified as a "Dead Fic."
bluebeere chapter 45 . 2/18/2013
you should continue this... your story is very entertaining and different.
I know it's 5 years ago.
but you should (or have) to conitnue
it's a great crosover story
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 45 . 2/4/2013
Son of a bitch.

And it ends.

gaaaaaah

It was getting really freaking intense.

And then she writes 'The next chapter is what you've all been waiting for'

But that was five years ago.

LSAKDFJKSDLGHAJKLSKDASDVBEUR DBV
Neil Gaiman chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
If he was a threat.

IF HE WAS A THREAT.

Ha. Oh God, that never fails to make me giggle. I don't know why.
Kalavara chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa soccer! Did you say soccer, oh well I'll just get out the american to English dictionary. Anyway their in england right now so it would be football. Sometimes though I dant understand some American words, there are a fair wee few I don't know
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh... I've been looking for this story again forever! I read this when it was first posted on Kokoro no Naka! *eyes sparkling in happiness* I'm in heaven!
Ace Clover chapter 45 . 7/20/2012
So emm. I want to talk to dolphinabottle, but her profile hasn't been updated since 2010 so I am afraid she's no longer in ffn. I just want ask when will she update this story? You know, she wrote that this is the part she has been waiting for and that she's really eager to write this using her own profile. BUT I looked into her profile but none of the stories are the continuity of TNS. So, what happened?
4,616 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »