Reviews for The New Students
sarah chapter 45 . 6/29/2013
WHY? WHY? WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS IN OVER FIVE YEARS? THIS IS GOOD!
MayBell Lyric chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I can answer your question about why Ryou put on the Ring again. :3
It's because he actually thinks that the Ring spirit has turned over a new leaf and is benevolent like the puzzle spirit. According to this Television Tropes & Idioms page, Ryou is "Too Dumb to Live."

/Manga/YuGiOh

I'm reading this story for the second time. You really should update...this story has been officially classified as a "Dead Fic."
bluebeere chapter 45 . 2/18/2013
you should continue this... your story is very entertaining and different.
I know it's 5 years ago.
but you should (or have) to conitnue
it's a great crosover story
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 45 . 2/4/2013
Son of a bitch.

And it ends.

gaaaaaah

It was getting really freaking intense.

And then she writes 'The next chapter is what you've all been waiting for'

But that was five years ago.

LSAKDFJKSDLGHAJKLSKDASDVBEUR DBV
Neil Gaiman chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
If he was a threat.

IF HE WAS A THREAT.

Ha. Oh God, that never fails to make me giggle. I don't know why.
Kalavara chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa soccer! Did you say soccer, oh well I'll just get out the american to English dictionary. Anyway their in england right now so it would be football. Sometimes though I dant understand some American words, there are a fair wee few I don't know
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh... I've been looking for this story again forever! I read this when it was first posted on Kokoro no Naka! *eyes sparkling in happiness* I'm in heaven!
Ace Clover chapter 45 . 7/20/2012
So emm. I want to talk to dolphinabottle, but her profile hasn't been updated since 2010 so I am afraid she's no longer in ffn. I just want ask when will she update this story? You know, she wrote that this is the part she has been waiting for and that she's really eager to write this using her own profile. BUT I looked into her profile but none of the stories are the continuity of TNS. So, what happened?
Boxer Thief chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So, I know it's been 4 years since this story updated, and I don't even know if the new author, dolphinabottle, even gets these reviews. I'm just wondering if, perchance, there's another site with more chapters? I know that White Angel used to post on other sites as well as this one, and I didn't know if there might be more out there somewhere.

If not, that's perfectly alright. I already got more enjoyment out of this story than I can ask for. :) It's an amazing plot and you did a fantastic job of mixing the two worlds.
XxAlysxX chapter 45 . 4/4/2012
Good luck taking over White Angel's story. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
xxannylynn chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hi, I'm loving this story so far. :)
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 45 . 3/2/2012
Four years. I guess I shouldn't count on another update then.

Anyway, I really love this story. The plot is very interesting, the characters are IC and both your writing styles are great.
bostafu chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
GAWD DAMNIT TELL THEM! HOW COULD YOUUU! YOU JUST SAID "The more we know...the better, and safer, we'll all be." Ya think that doesn't apply to them? GRIEJDIJFIJ Sjd *inhaaale... exhaaaale..*

-sigh-

Damn. But I guess it's predictable seeing as Dumbledore doesn't know anything about Yami and Bakura... how they're three THOUSAND years old, used to life and death situations, and attempts of murder and world domination. Not to mention they're STRATEGISTS. So of course they would need every info they can get, they're not stupid and they would know more about the items... not to mention other people connected to the items could be in danger! Like Rishid and Isis! aaah omg and ryou and bakura are worried to death about the tarot cards!
bostafu chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
WOOO soo scared with them going through the whomping willow with yellow eyes following them! I mean weren't there yellow eyes in ryou's dream!
bostafu chapter 26 . 2/21/2012
What... the fucking fuck. That was THE BEST duel I have EVER and I mean seriously seriously OMG EVER read. WOW. Just wow. Amaaazing. Usually duels in fanfics are soo booring. It's I summon this, I summon that, attack this... but noo yours is actually DESCRIPTIVE. There's suspense! Yo I thought bakura was actually gonna win, but you know Yami always wins... And see that's the problem. In every duel you expect Yami to win there's no suspense at all. But man that duel really could've gone either way. I guess in a way I'm glad that the duel didn't get to finish because I really didn't know who was going to win and who I wanted to win.. oh man I was so stuck in between the two. Haha, but I love how it ended XD looooved those last lines. Right from the constellation to the rule book. Oh maan that was funny!
4,609 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »