Reviews for The New Students
Shadow-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
COOL! I can't wait for the next chapter... Keep it up! -
Sailor Comet chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
ooo, part 2! _ Dumbledore's quite convincing, isn't he? Very good.

Aw, Yami Bakura's not an evil abusive bastard! Although I wonder if you're implying that he was violent before or not... hm.

::randomly imagines what houses the YGO boys will be sorted into::

::then imagines Yami Bakura summoning monster cards and sicking them on the Slytherins:: ::evil grin::

~Sam
Lithrath chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
*Waving a sign that says 'I support White Angel'*

And the master of Yu-Gi-Oh fics is at it again.

Great start, can't wait to read more.

~Sarai~
Nuriko Metallium chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see what comes next. I like how you added Malik into the story too, very interesting.

Ah, but one question. Where are all the funny scenarios? ;-; Like the plot hole and strip poker things! hehe :D Can't wait for more!
Raihannah chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
I thought this would be rather stupid but now as i read it im finding it very interesting, keep it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Really cool. The fanfic is great, so plz keep it up.
Shikou Yamitsuki chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
hehe. I like your writing style _ and so long as Snape appears in this at least once, I'll be happy _
tefla chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Yay, new chapter. I like where this is going. Keep it up White Angel. I can't wait to see what else happens.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
*delighted* another YGO/HP crossover! i've been waiting for a new one. and this is turning out to be very good! please, get the chapters coming.

~*~Rosz
Random Rockstar chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Ah! This is such the greatest story! I love it! I also love Malik and Ryou, but that's another story. This rocks. Hardcore rocking. I hope that you post the next chapter sometime soon. I can't wait for more. Great job on this_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Something inside me can feel happy and sad at the same time. Is that when I should know I have a soul?-
Ayod Botla too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Hm. I take it that your information about Malik comes from the Manga, yes? As far as I know they've made up to 130-some episodes, and only 92 of those have been put onto DVDs thus far. So... how does Yami Malik die exactly? ;;

Anyhoo... Heh... I like that - Malik's address... *snort* Clever. Very clever. _

Hmm... y'know... I had this idea that, so people can understand what they're saying, is that they'd have to wear some kind of magic talisman thing. That would be a lot easier to manage than a spell I'd think, cause I spell would have to be constantly maintained, and it would have to be cast over ALL the students, or something. Not to mention that, if you DO have them wear some kind of talisman, that those things can break and you could go through many amusing scenes where no one understands what the heck they're saying (heh... I've got this image in my mind of someone trying to say the password to get into their common room, but the thing won't let them cause they can't say it in English ;;).

Anyhoo... greak job! I love this! Write more soon!

Ayod Botla
LariaKaiba chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
get story so far! cant wait to see what happens _ about time some one put my two favorite things in the world together...
Rena-Chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Hey! I love your stories (the side stories are the best! I WANT THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! *cries*) HP/YGO should be pretty good... Is Oliver Wood going to be in this because he's like, my favorite character! (i love him almost as much as my dear dear Seto-san! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Um... yeah... keep on trucking! *throws a handfula pixie sticks and a Oliver WOod dool to Malik.* Just cuz their both cute bishies!
PhoenixImp chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
PhoenixImp:Great story update soon

YamiPhoenix:Are she'll come back

PI:SHUTUP! -_-U
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Yami Mojobubbles: ARRGGGG! NOT AGAIN!

Mojobubbles: Don't mind her. She can't stand it when a story drops off like that. Not that we blame you, of course. I know how school is...teachers are EVIL!
4,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 .. Last Next »