Reviews for The New Students
Rena-Chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Hey! I love your stories (the side stories are the best! I WANT THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! *cries*) HP/YGO should be pretty good... Is Oliver Wood going to be in this because he's like, my favorite character! (i love him almost as much as my dear dear Seto-san! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Um... yeah... keep on trucking! *throws a handfula pixie sticks and a Oliver WOod dool to Malik.* Just cuz their both cute bishies!
PhoenixImp chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
PhoenixImp:Great story update soon

YamiPhoenix:Are she'll come back

PI:SHUTUP! -_-U
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Yami Mojobubbles: ARRGGGG! NOT AGAIN!

Mojobubbles: Don't mind her. She can't stand it when a story drops off like that. Not that we blame you, of course. I know how school is...teachers are EVIL!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hm. Interesting. One of the better YGO/HP cross-overs I've read. It's interesting so far; I want more!

Heh... I'd like to know how they're going to get passed the language barrier. I suppose Ryou can speak English, but Yugi and Malik can only speak Japanese (well... I suppose Malik can speak Egyptian... or whatever). Perhaps a translation charm?

Oooh... I wonder what house they'll be in! I can see ryou being in Ravenclaw, Yugi being in Griffyndor, and Malik being in Slytherin. _

Anyhoo... kepp up the good work!

Ayod Botla
Tomb Robber chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
SHE LIVES! YAY! This is gonna be SUCH A COOL FIC! This chap was SOOOOOOOO good! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *munches on more candy canes* Put the next chap up as soon as possible!*looks at WA's bio*...I like Maliks voice...

ps. I AM SO TICKED THAT THEY CHANGED ISIS' NAME!...i needed to get that off my chest...

hehe...I'm already putting this on my fav storys list...no pressure even though I have undying trust that this will be a great fic...no pressure...
Bahmyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
It's soo good! Even from the first chapter I can see it's AWESOME! Please update ASAP!
Shinku chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I'm not to familar with the Harry Potter serise, but this has got to be one interesting story. I'm glad to see you have your new story up. Hope ta see the next chappie soon! ~Yuki Chan
Cat chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hmm... this has a lot of potential... lots of potential for major insanity as well as a great story. Keep writing!
SodaGurlRyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hi Hi

It's me [again] ur loyal fan ;

This is a really great beginning, i hope u write more, dont be like me n procrastinate, i have around 23 stories and none of them ever get past the 5th chapter ... lolz -_-

Anyway ... too much about me... i'm dumb ... yeah,ok well like ur story, write more plz !

-._.- SodaGurL
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Ahhhh~~~! Awesome! I can't wait to read more of this story and I hope you will let me link to it on my site ( malikbakura) with your others :D

Great start, must read more!

-Nuriko
Neko chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
nice start i hope you dont forget about yugi because you said you might not always mention him (hes my fav) but your the authoress and i will read it anyway
Rin-chan3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Ryou come in soon? Also, is this going to have Ryou/Bakura pairing? It's just that they're my favorite couple. Anyway, this is a really good start!
DarkLyon chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
GREAT GREAT!

I love Ya story! One of the rare to write a crossover about Yu-Gi-Oh and Harry Potter

And Is Malik dead at the end of the real yu-gi-oh mangas and did he still have his god card?

I love BAKURA and Malik

Ya better continu ya Fic is so good
High Crystal Guardian chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hey! I like your idea, it's quite interesting and I wouldn't have thought of such a plot. That, and seeing Harry Potter today sure makes it even more worth reading than before _;; Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!

Good luck writing!

~Karma
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
You stories are some of the bests I've read. Please continue writing more and I'm really interested in your Yugioh/Harry Potter x-over.
4,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 Next »