Reviews for The New Students
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
*delighted* another YGO/HP crossover! i've been waiting for a new one. and this is turning out to be very good! please, get the chapters coming.

~*~Rosz
Random Rockstar chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Ah! This is such the greatest story! I love it! I also love Malik and Ryou, but that's another story. This rocks. Hardcore rocking. I hope that you post the next chapter sometime soon. I can't wait for more. Great job on this_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Something inside me can feel happy and sad at the same time. Is that when I should know I have a soul?-
Ayod Botla too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Hm. I take it that your information about Malik comes from the Manga, yes? As far as I know they've made up to 130-some episodes, and only 92 of those have been put onto DVDs thus far. So... how does Yami Malik die exactly? ;;

Anyhoo... Heh... I like that - Malik's address... *snort* Clever. Very clever. _

Hmm... y'know... I had this idea that, so people can understand what they're saying, is that they'd have to wear some kind of magic talisman thing. That would be a lot easier to manage than a spell I'd think, cause I spell would have to be constantly maintained, and it would have to be cast over ALL the students, or something. Not to mention that, if you DO have them wear some kind of talisman, that those things can break and you could go through many amusing scenes where no one understands what the heck they're saying (heh... I've got this image in my mind of someone trying to say the password to get into their common room, but the thing won't let them cause they can't say it in English ;;).

Anyhoo... greak job! I love this! Write more soon!

Ayod Botla
LariaKaiba chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
get story so far! cant wait to see what happens _ about time some one put my two favorite things in the world together...
Rena-Chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Hey! I love your stories (the side stories are the best! I WANT THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! *cries*) HP/YGO should be pretty good... Is Oliver Wood going to be in this because he's like, my favorite character! (i love him almost as much as my dear dear Seto-san! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Um... yeah... keep on trucking! *throws a handfula pixie sticks and a Oliver WOod dool to Malik.* Just cuz their both cute bishies!
PhoenixImp chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
PhoenixImp:Great story update soon

YamiPhoenix:Are she'll come back

PI:SHUTUP! -_-U
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Yami Mojobubbles: ARRGGGG! NOT AGAIN!

Mojobubbles: Don't mind her. She can't stand it when a story drops off like that. Not that we blame you, of course. I know how school is...teachers are EVIL!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hm. Interesting. One of the better YGO/HP cross-overs I've read. It's interesting so far; I want more!

Heh... I'd like to know how they're going to get passed the language barrier. I suppose Ryou can speak English, but Yugi and Malik can only speak Japanese (well... I suppose Malik can speak Egyptian... or whatever). Perhaps a translation charm?

Oooh... I wonder what house they'll be in! I can see ryou being in Ravenclaw, Yugi being in Griffyndor, and Malik being in Slytherin. _

Anyhoo... kepp up the good work!

Ayod Botla
Tomb Robber chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
SHE LIVES! YAY! This is gonna be SUCH A COOL FIC! This chap was SOOOOOOOO good! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *munches on more candy canes* Put the next chap up as soon as possible!*looks at WA's bio*...I like Maliks voice...

ps. I AM SO TICKED THAT THEY CHANGED ISIS' NAME!...i needed to get that off my chest...

hehe...I'm already putting this on my fav storys list...no pressure even though I have undying trust that this will be a great fic...no pressure...
Bahmyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
It's soo good! Even from the first chapter I can see it's AWESOME! Please update ASAP!
Shinku chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I'm not to familar with the Harry Potter serise, but this has got to be one interesting story. I'm glad to see you have your new story up. Hope ta see the next chappie soon! ~Yuki Chan
Cat chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hmm... this has a lot of potential... lots of potential for major insanity as well as a great story. Keep writing!
SodaGurlRyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hi Hi

It's me [again] ur loyal fan ;

This is a really great beginning, i hope u write more, dont be like me n procrastinate, i have around 23 stories and none of them ever get past the 5th chapter ... lolz -_-

Anyway ... too much about me... i'm dumb ... yeah,ok well like ur story, write more plz !

-._.- SodaGurL
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Ahhhh~~~! Awesome! I can't wait to read more of this story and I hope you will let me link to it on my site ( malikbakura) with your others :D

Great start, must read more!

-Nuriko
Neko chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
nice start i hope you dont forget about yugi because you said you might not always mention him (hes my fav) but your the authoress and i will read it anyway
4,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 Next »