Reviews for The New Students
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 24 . 2/6/2011
Evil cliffhanger. XD I can't wait to read more to find out what happens! :D
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
My stomach had about a hundred butterflies in it from this chapter. Evil cliffhanger... XD

If even Yami Bakura was scared, I KNOW that this is a serious scenario.

This story is awesomeness in it's purest form.
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
LOL, I was holding back laughter every word I read of this. XD I smell DEEP dog doo-doo.
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I sense trouble... :D Woot! I am LOVING this fic! :D
Hatsuka Bakura chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
A Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh! crossbreed? HELL, YEAH! :D
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
one question only. bakura is still the millennium eye on? it would be so cool and funny
Asdfghjkl chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Dear Anoymous (AKA the idiot who has been nagging White Angel Chan),

Seriously! What is your fucking problem? If you have such a big deal about White Angel Chan not updating in a while, stop waiting up on it! And are you really as stupid to suggest that someone else BESIDES White Angel Chan? No one could write this story like she coukd!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Dear Anoymous (AKA the idiot who has been nagging White Angel Chan),

Unknown roamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Dear white angel chan,

Personally i think that this is an amazing story, and i am not exagerrating. I have read many good stories of my 3 years of roaming (and considererig that inam 12 years old parenta not realising what i actually do when im on my laptop, i think it is quite a miracle about not being grounded for life and taking my fanfiction away, seriously i would die, i think my butt was very lucky) anyways...just wanted to congradulate you for staying faithful to this fanfic...and to the idiots who tell White Angel Chan to hurry up and post something new...SHUTUP AND JUST BE FRIKKEN GRATEFUL SHE ACTUALLY MADE THIS STORY UP! really, you people should be ashamed! Even brilliamt authors have rough times or are really busy! She shouldnt be expected to drop everything and just work on a damn chapter! Seriously people! Get a life!

And to white angel chan again...You are absolutely brilliant and i hope i can write half as good as you can...
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Continue Please!
Cloverheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE! Update soon!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 45 . 12/22/2010
Hey there WHite Angel Chan, sorry for bothering you but could you please remind doilphinabottle to update this story anytime soon? cause it's been 2 years and 4 months since she has updated this story, and it was just getting interesting too. So please please please remind her.
kyochan-the-great chapter 45 . 10/5/2010
YAY! I LOVE this story! XD

It's the story that lead me to find ! .

KEEP WRITING! *Or my Yami will find you(you DON'T want that)*

UPDATE! Thanks!

-YWG .
Asuka chapter 45 . 9/23/2010
Wow I remember reading this back when I was in highschool and I completely fell in love with this story, even after 8 years or so Im still hooked...

Its just a shame that it seems to have died :c If both the authors arent intrested in this fandom anymore it would be nice if they let someone else continue this fic because it seems like such a shame to let such a good story die like this :C
Anonymous chapter 45 . 9/5/2010
Well, it's time again to review. Last time I reviewed, it was on this chapter. This time...well... I thought that to qualify for the contest, you had to have fast updates. Let's see, how long has it been? Yes, two years, and almost a month. Does that mean you gave up, already? Or maybe someone was impatient and killed you...that's a shame.

Eh? So are you gonna update or not? If you aren't, justa let cha know, I am not gonna give up on this.
4,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »