Reviews for Ascension
Chrissiel chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Please update this story I really would like to see what happens next thank you
erika shoval chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
PerfectionBella/A very well written chapter! A pleasant to read . Can't wait for your next one!-
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Great chapter!
Antoninsh chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
awwwww... (_)

It's a shame it is short, but no matter it is still good and makes me wonder. What now?
The.Lion.Roars chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Perfection, indeed. This world and its characters are wonderfully wielded. I am truly looking forward to your future chapters.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I love it! So much promise story wise and such a different background and characters! I look forward to reading a lot more. Your Jasper is a man of war yet he has the gentlest soul! Quite a feat when one is treated like a virtual outcast. Thank you for introducing your world!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Catching story please continue writing on this one
Analitica chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Omg this was better than I expected! Please update soon
CrossedOne chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I love what you've started with this story. The background that you've begun to develop between Isabella and Jasper is very interesting and I'm eager to learn more about your characters as your story continues. Your plot, although still just beginning, seems intriguing and I'm excited to see what will happen in future chapters. I look forward to reading more soon.
Keep up the good work.
-C. Cross
Taylor9901 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I love it. I can't wait for more.
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Perfection! Loved the chapter. Emmett is gonna be a mess. Poor Rose
Kochabilka chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Looks promising!
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I have been trying so hard not to start anything new but this just sucked me in. What happens next?
erika shoval chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
this is really good
erika shoval chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Omg. I need more please.
thank you for posting this on here, loved it!
Awesome chapter. Thanks for writing.