Reviews for Redemption
impossible17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
can u write more this is a great story
Obsesseddepressed15 chapter 2 . 1/17/2018
So happy to see a fanfic where it's based on bella being a Muslim. Mashallah. Hope you update soon!
myworldisblue chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Hope you'll come back to continue this story. It's really good
Ashmerlin chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
I sort of understand this from both sides. I had a friend Malalay who was from Afghanistan who couldn't stand fireworks because they were too much like gun shots but she was one of the sweetest kindest ppl I ever met. I also understand how Edward is because I have ptsd from a car accident and for a long while I couldn't cope with car crashes on t.v. even though I know they were fake.

XoxoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin
CCullen1978 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
So much emotion. One can only wonder what someone feels like that has gone through that. My heart goes out to them.
Aruon chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Al Salam Alaykom :D
I would like to read more :D
Interesting start, keep it going if you can
I am following this
Until next time isA :)
cbmorefie chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Thanks )
debslmac chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Such pain in both hearts. Too few standing against the tide
R
quinzy chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Another great story I'll surely follow till you mark it Complete. It's just 2 chapters but I'm hooked! This story is intense and different from all the fics I'm reading/following. Edward suffering from PTSD is really hard for the person and Bella with a big heart, understands his situation. I want to follow their story and see where it goes.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
. You worked your magic once again. One chapter and I'm addicted, as always
princess07890 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Wonderful! I loved it! Cant wait to see Edward's journey.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
i hope bella can forgive him for whatever he did and that things can be good even friends between them. keep up the good work
cbmorefie chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Good start!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Hopefully not too much angst. How many chapters?