Reviews for Hermione Singer - Legend
RoseTennant654 chapter 51 . 5/18
please please please write more. I wish to know what happens next. its knawing at my very soul.
Skywroe chapter 51 . 4/25
I'm all for Gabriel and Hermione.
Dean's a dick and their relationship isn't healthy, she's doing all the giving and he's abusing her emotionally.

Give her a happy life with Gabe.
MilandaAnza chapter 51 . 3/18
Happy for updates... still kind of sad she didn’t end up with Gabriel though, even for awhile.
twztdwildcat chapter 51 . 3/17
Omg this is soooo good. Love her moments Witt Gabriel they’re hilarious.
kimi4frankie chapter 50 . 3/16
I absolutely love this book. I started reading it today and it’s 1:38 in the morning and I am just finished. Please update
S. Augustara chapter 51 . 2/26
I loved the last two chapters! So glad that Mya and Dean are together again, even if they still have some hard roads ahead of them. Skipping over the scene where they defeat Uriel felt a bit rushed. I know that we saw it in the show, but I would have liked a little more resolution with that plotline. Great work overall! I can't wait for more!
MWolfe13 chapter 37 . 2/25
Omg I knew it. Poor Hermione. I was wondering. Is she an absent mother?
Charlie0925 chapter 51 . 2/24
Dang, I love this fic! Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
hateme101 chapter 51 . 2/24
update soon
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 51 . 2/24
OMG! I love it thank you for that wonderful chapter and please update soon!
JenniseiBlack chapter 51 . 2/24
Omg I am crying! And not for the fact I literally stayed up last night till 1 am rereading this entire story and falling in love with it all over again. God I am so happy dean finally said yes. I wonder how they will all handle everything from hell. You write everyone perfectly! Excited for more to come. Thank you for the story.
alliesmiley2 chapter 50 . 2/4
kinda not liking Dean. if she does end up with him, he really has to step up and change. because she deserves someone who will fight for her and appreciate her. I am liking Gabriel!
KittyWolfM chapter 50 . 2/3
Like Gabriel will ever let that happen. He'd stop them from touching Hermione.
Westcoast222 chapter 50 . 2/2
Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh! AMAZING! You always have me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for another great chapter!
hateme101 chapter 50 . 2/2