Reviews for Hermione Singer - Legend
hateme101 chapter 44 . 9/21
love it. update soon
Blondie95 chapter 44 . 9/18
I knew he was Gabriel! The guys are gonna be thrilled... after they kill her for being stupid. I can't wait to read that fight
Fluffyemorabbit chapter 6 . 9/7
They are too cute !
MoonWatersLight chapter 44 . 8/28
Yay! I'm glad this is still going on! I'm excited to see what vomes next! Please update again soon!
i'm excited to start this because h/d is such a rare pair! but, i have to ask why hermione would be invited to hogwarts when she lives in the states. wouldn't it be ilvermorny?
666Spektor chapter 44 . 8/22
Whaaaaat
But then... WILL CAS SHOW UP?
I NEED CAS
PLEASE TELL ME CAS WILL SHOW UP IN THE STORY
NerdieBirdie82 chapter 44 . 8/22
lovely update! but wondering if the more appropriate hufflepuff joke should be hermione's unwavering loyalty instead of a gryffindor's courage
ArmyWife22079 chapter 44 . 8/22
Does Gabe take the place of Cas?
SereniteRose chapter 44 . 8/22
I just want to say that goos that Hermione fainted because she deserved it she deserves to suffer because she's stupid and an idiot for making such a dumb deal, and leaving her beautiful daughter to be raised by Harry and them, hoe selfish was she, Dean doesn't deserve to live and Hermione is stupid for making a deal with satan or who ever, I normally love Hermione Granger, to me she's the best character in Harry Potter and I only read stories about her, to me Hermione is a thinker and very brilliant and does not go half-cocked like that loser ROn and his ugly sister Ginny, or even Harry, her character here does not go with what Hermione represents as a role modle, to me she was very selfish for trading her life for someone who never really cared for her and broke her heart like Dean, he doesn't deserve her love, and Hermione doesn't deserve her daughter because she was a selfish mother, no mother no matter the cicumstances would ever leave her baby or family, in my opinion Dean deserves to pairish and die for being a big jerk. anyway thanks again, I decided to give your great story a try again, thanks ever so much it was lovely.
aslan333 chapter 44 . 8/21
great story so far.
crabbypatty2 chapter 44 . 8/21
QUESTION! did Crowley's deal break the first seal? I kind of have to ask because that's pretty epic right there. Thanks for the update :)
Aurlia chapter 44 . 8/21
Wonderful Chapter! Thank you so much for the update! I was curious as to how you were planning on getting her out.
WriterGirl1198 chapter 44 . 8/21
Woah woah woah woah WOAH! What the freak! What the absolute freak!
Trelevona chapter 44 . 8/21
Trying to kill us are you? With endings like that, you just might lol!
But seriously, this is fantastic. I was wondering if Gabriel would pull her out of Hell, interesting it hasn't been that long at all. I'm curious to see what happens next!
JenniseiBlack chapter 44 . 8/21
GABRIEL! God I love him. Oh I can't wait for more! This story is amazing! You are amazing! I can't wait for her to get back to her dad and the brothers! Hope your doing good!