Reviews for You, Me, Him, Her Us? What?
NicoleR85 chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
I loved it. Please update soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
I loved it. I hope Chris will beat the crap out of certain Cullens. Please update soon.
Vwchick chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Getting so good! Can't wait for more! Thanks!
Debbie Hicks chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Chapter 9.
Chris's pov
hoo boy I look human oh Drat my Blue eyes are Melting! I Am a Succubus see it's RED! You what adopted a Vampire that is Buried in the Ground but Surgery reanimated her as a human what she did I Kill Vulcans had to Drink their own sweet but honeysuckle blood But I Have to Drain their very far way too much more many monstrously a Lot and could not Stop DRINKING! I had Blood on my mouth was a Wild Vampire lets see I died at Fifteen years old of a Stomach virus and all of the sudden I was a Hissin' and Growlin' and a Snarlin' at the Mourners then Snapped their necks by Feeding onto Greenish blood I am a killer and a murderer no Mia Amor I looked like Maria teenage verision I am over One hundred and Seventy four years old of age I am her Decoy like Sailor Venus Oh my god she what Murdered them and knocked their Life Support by Deactvating she is a Murderess the News were hot on my coldest tail see my skin is sparking Can't had Sacs Then she fainted her eyes whriling my god she is clad in these clothes and shoes Sir! stop staring at her she is a Decoy she never has a good night's rest the Newspaper reported we three nomadic creatures of the night were wild Vampires in disguise had Jet-Black hair/bangs Red eyes hunted for targets and prey drained their blood by killing and snapping life supports off after my own burial wearing from the NASA Blood spattered clothes and boots wearing a Coat to kept my iciest cold body warm had to expose my whitest teeth straighten with a Whoppin' tribazillons and a ten thousands and much many more of the Venom onto the teeth twin piercing but razor sharp fangs flashing oh my god she is what Desiring using her powers Momma mia she killed us by Shutting down our What Warp Core oh no he was very tall and Muscular CLANG! OUCH! T'Pran we have kids her gift is Desirous Shield oh yeah I can copy Kate's powers myself used my own finger onto the newest member then a very Sharp ZAP! OW! that's Hurts Chris yes you touched him the News were more hot than normal we were different from them I taught them to hunt both with the Allies adopted kids buried we are are going to band together to create a Great Revolution we are onto Eternia oh man food and hot Eternian women then a slamming later ow my head that hurts oh yeow Daddy stop hiting Dad jeez it was too late oh! the news were too wild onto us all of I do become a Vegetarian like them.
lostboykatie chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
I love how you included a small part of the LGBT commumity! And I have honestly almost never seen a trans character be included in a story, it was really great to see one. Especially in a twilight fanfiction. Almost always, in the ones I read the character is close minded and I only ever see gay male pairings. Nice to know other people that aren't tumblr know about our existence.

But wow this is really good!
NicoleR85 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
I loved it. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
NicoleR85 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
I loved it. I hope that Christie won't take any more crap from Alice and Esme. I have never been a fan of theirs so bash away. LOL!
ClaireBergstrom chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Oh, I so love the Major!
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I loved it. Please update soon.
Vwchick chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
OOh Alice shopping with a Very Stubborn and Unwilling partner, Plus the mate of the guy she wants, not a good combo. cant wait to see what happens, I'm with Jasper wondering how bad this is going to be?
NicoleR85 chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
I loved it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Vwchick chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Great Chapter! I Cannot Tell you How Happy it makes me that you are like a Super Writer, in your Updating ! Yea! Sorry I know that's Selfish,but still how I feel,lol. Poor Chris having to see all that, Hopefully Major will just take over and tell her! Thank you so much for posting!
Cennedixx chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
This just keeps getting better and better
NicoleR85 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
I loved it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
NicoleR85 chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
I loved it. I hope that Jasper will tell her what is going on soon. Please update soon.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »