Reviews for You, Me, Him, Her Us? What?
Vwchick chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
I agree with the major just tell her already, lol! And I know she's 16 but the way you described her she doesn't sound 16? So wouldnt she look older? Even so they only have to wait til she's 17, that's how old Edward is. Didn't you say Edward and Alice were together, or did I read that wrong? If major and alice are doing it that's big news for the Cullen family isn't it?
Thanks so much for the fast updates! It's so awesome And I'm loving your story! Thanks!
Vwchick chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Love Chris' attitude, thanks for describing her cause I was seriously gonna start picturing Bella, lol. I love Peter and Charlotte being so devious leaving their child so that Jasper an Chris will wake up to the mating bond! Great update!
Cennedixx chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
This is a really good story. can't wait for more
Cennedixx chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
OMG. This is amazing. I love Bella and Jasper stories and I must say that yours is one of the best I've read in a while.
Cennedixx
Vwchick chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This is an Awesome story! Does Chris look like Bella, I know she's your OC but I was wondering if there were any similarities? How did she get adopted by Peter and Char? I can't wait for more of this. It's going in my favs and I'll be waiting, hopefully patiently, lol, for the next chapter. Thanks so much for writing and putting it up for everyone to read, it awesome that you are sharing this with all of us on FF. So Thank you :-)
CrimsonV27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015