Reviews for Stay Here Tonight
Hymlume chapter 1 . 2/1
This fix. I like it. (I would continue the quote by shouting another, but that would be way to demanding and not very nice, so I won't)
Mary chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Love this fic ! Are you going continue?
Dine7184 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
that was - by far - my favorite SnowWells story I've read so far... OMG... so lovely and believable and if I'd have a say on the show I'd totally let this happen! :D

Soooo good!
MysticNight36 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Love your version of SnowWells! The dynamic between Snow and Wells is perfect! Hard to imagine Wells watching a romantic flick, let alone snuggling up with Caitlin on the sofa, in front of the fireplace. Enjoyed the buildup to the kiss, as well as their reactions to it afterwards. Would love to read your take on how Caitlin reacts when she finds out about Wells' dark secret!
DarkElements10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Dang girl, this was soooo good. Like super amazing good. I don't know which part I liked the most, them sleeping on the couch together, watching the movie, that kiss, I don't know! But the emotions that ran through this, the slight akwardness...and I loved how they talked about them liking each other but it being a bit weird, or at least on Caitlin's part. It just felt right. Like, you know what you want to say because you've waited so long to say it, but you don't know HOW to say it. It was just...oh it was so good and agonizing and real.

Geez, amazing job.
Wolfca chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Ok so i am more marvel then DC except for batman. But i thought i'll give this a read as you are a great writer baring in mind i havent seen anything of the flash and only vagely know what harrisons actor looks like - bad idea? Not when something is well written.

So i read this, went away and watched some clips on youtube and have to say im really liking harrison wells character mystery and now come back to review :)

Great story and well written as usual
MinecraftDanny chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I liked it! I have been waiting for it ever since you said you would make another Snowwells one shot. I hope you continue this story line and if not, then you have done a great job, my friend. :)
TheBlackWook chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
OH
MY
GOD
!
I mean seriously, this is perfect ! All the struggle in Harrison's mind as to *don't look at that door, look at it, no ! Look at her, no, but just look her dress is wet, no !* is so good and was even quite cute and funny ' !
I also loved how you depicted Caitlin with the changes in her attitude, first feeling a bit awkward and unsure and then so excited to see the movie. Oh and Harrison streching his legs when no one look that's cool too because : man my legs would hurt playing the comedy like you do with your wheelchair ! What else, I had this thing you know, in my stomach when he brushed her tears with his thumb, when she burried her face in his shoulder and especially when he kissed her too, I was like a chibi character crying and dancing and celebrating this pure moment of cuteness and amazingness *-* ! Oh and well, sleeping together on the couch, what a brillant idea *_* ! And that thought about revealing her about him being able to walk : oh my god ! YOU NEED TO WRITE THAT ALISHA, I WON'T BE ABLE TO THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE XD !

Final words : thank you for dedicating this me you're so cute, sweet and awesome :) ! This a wonderful job Alisha and not OC at all I found ! I could go on for ages, but well, gonna sleep now :) !