Reviews for Red Cobra
taintedahab chapter 15 . 9/25/2020
It’s a damn shame this doc died, it looked like it was going somewhere
yeeters chapter 11 . 5/21/2019
hey i went on my friend delbay's computer and he finna be hella mad lol seeya
"send it" -emilx 2k19
D1rtyshad0w chapter 2 . 1/26/2019
well this story sucks the unsc is supposed to tech stomp the council races. you tried to male a good story and ducked it up because your view is that of a autistic blind mole walking through freeway tradfic in L.A.
Buds chapter 15 . 12/26/2018
Nova bombs mean never having to say 'sorry.' Just draw a line, then blow a moon somewhere to amplify the consequences of crossing that line. MAD, especially if they can't find worlds off the relays, is a nice cold war solution.
ADM King chapter 9 . 12/26/2018
Destroy the mass relays and the Citadel is effed. Blow every relay that makes their multi-species civilization functional. Now you have a bunch of separate species to fight, species that may or may not remain at peace with each other, instead of a monolith. They already started the war by taking human slaves. Tolerating the Batrians is an act of war.
thatguy1796 chapter 15 . 1/29/2018
A fine story, enjoyed the alternative take on first contact. Garrus sections and the political parts were especially enjoyable. While this story is rapidly cooling in the cold ground, I hold out hope you will revisit it. 7/10
king nimen buggery chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
A professional team of highly skilled hackers ... PUTIN!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
I love this story. Even though I don't like the current state of the UNSC's military, it's very realistic of the it's state of powers.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
interesting
B312 chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
I wonder how expensive NOVA bombs are. If they're not that expensive, I could see the UNSC manufacturing plenty of them and prepping to use them in a total war scenario with the Council. It'd be a victory to. I mean we all saw what one NOVA did to a planet it was quite a distance away from. I wonder if that's the denial plan adapted to face CC is? Make plenty of them and have suicide prowlers/something similar to them seek out all Council planets and N bomb the. Heck, some just would use them on fleets. Seems like a legit strategy. Real question is, how badly would that screw over the Galaxy.
HyperionATLAS chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
BADASS FRIGGING STORY!... It's all i really can say right now, im a huge fan of the Halo saga and Mass Effect trilogy and this is just one of the best things ive ever read with a crossover between them. Simply amazing keep it up man.
Commissar Critical chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
Ugh. Can you not get a job? Or go to school? This story is too intelligently written and different to wait
radtej chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
Bah, you don't need real life, you just need to keep on writing.
Scarease chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
Yet they had the resources to produce the Infinity vessel ,they troop are more well trained ,then you have the spartans of the Infinity which has army of new generation Spartens ,the slip space tech gives them a extreme advantage ,and armor mods give the spartans a sever advance over the Alliance .they war protocols combat method are more advanced and deadly do to they war with the covenant and the Flood.
The Sithspawn chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
I'm enjoying this story immensely, and glad to see Hood is putting a leach on ONI. They're like their own mini evil government in canon.

And I'm loving the Garrus parts, I don't think anybody has gone about 1st contact like that.

Can't wait to see the 'official' 1st contact, so update soon please! :):):)