Reviews for How to Disappear
Great story
SeannysMom chapter 40 . 6/22/2018
Excellent story ! Very interesting. Thank you
The-KLF chapter 40 . 7/25/2017
Well this was super. Getting to see Kate come out of her shell and blossom was really great. Alexis at 8 was incredibly cute. Rick was wonderful, I want a clone of him for myself, haha!
helensorrento chapter 40 . 7/10/2017
This is the third story of yours I've read,they keep getting better and I have to say,you have me job.
gngoa chapter 40 . 3/14/2017
New to the forum and found this after reading one of your more recent stories. I did love this, the varied emotions, the caring for people, and the hope of finding your way to a better future, were all right for a Castle story. Thanks for writing and passing this on.
petuniadoodle chapter 40 . 11/15/2016
Great story, thanks for sharing your talent and time with us.
KaitlynAlways0415 chapter 40 . 9/7/2016
I've decided I'm suing you. It's three o'clock in the morning and I'm awake with tears on my face. This story put me through so much emotional turmoil... More than any other story I've read. You had me laughing like an idiot and then crying my eyes out seconds later. UGH you're so talented. I'm slowly but surely making my way through all of your stories. And I love each and every one of them more than words could express.
pcol22 chapter 40 . 5/17/2016
Your story was great ! You had good ideas and a really good writing. :)
Lokken.8 chapter 40 . 4/4/2016
Nice story, it was pleasure to read!
kammychica chapter 40 . 1/29/2016
Fantastic story thank you for this wonderful journey that you have taken me on it was great thank you and I hope you write another story
Guest chapter 40 . 1/22/2016
This was a sweet story showcasing Kate's journey!
vaiken chapter 40 . 1/16/2016
It was a very nice story! Thank you for that! Their romance was very touching and I was so proud of Kate. You are awesome!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
Thank you so much fo sharing this lovely story with us and letting us be a part of their beautiful journey! I loved seeing how Kate got out of a very dark place and turned into a happy person.
It's such an amazing story and I'm sad to see it end but I know there's gonna be so many more stories from you to read and they will all be just as amazing! You're a really really good writer thank you for being a part of our fandom and sharing your talent with us!
lettersoftransit chapter 40 . 1/5/2016
Lovely end to a truly lovely story. I've really loved reading this with each update, and I look forward to seeing what you write in the future.
Manxkid chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
This has been a great story to read - and it would be great if you found a way to write a sequel in the future. Have a great New Year.