Reviews for How to Disappear
Guest chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
Thank you so much fo sharing this lovely story with us and letting us be a part of their beautiful journey! I loved seeing how Kate got out of a very dark place and turned into a happy person.
It's such an amazing story and I'm sad to see it end but I know there's gonna be so many more stories from you to read and they will all be just as amazing! You're a really really good writer thank you for being a part of our fandom and sharing your talent with us!
lettersoftransit chapter 40 . 1/5/2016
Lovely end to a truly lovely story. I've really loved reading this with each update, and I look forward to seeing what you write in the future.
Manxkid chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
This has been a great story to read - and it would be great if you found a way to write a sequel in the future. Have a great New Year.
islandjamie chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
Nice! I hope you do a sequel :-)
betenoires chapter 40 . 12/30/2015
I loved reading this and I'm sad to see it end, but it seemed fitting to stop it where you did! I look forward to the rest of your stories.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/30/2015
Beautifully done!
castleandshipseverywhere chapter 40 . 12/30/2015
Yay! The end is here. Too sad that ended but oh so happy that you could finish it! Hope to see other stories from you!

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
This is truly impressive especially since it's your first story. Congratulations! I hopes that there's a sequel. Fingers crossed.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
I've really enjoyed this au!
Chelypdj chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
It was a lovely story
Paulina'sHM chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I loved how you wrote the characters.
whatliesbelow chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
I'm sad to see this end, but it was a great journey these characters have had. I enjoyed seeing Kate grow!
TORONTOSUN chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
I like how Kate gets to the place where she was always meant to be.

Great story, congrats.
josiebell391 chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
awesome really lovely story thank you for writing it
Krystalslazz chapter 40 . 12/29/2015