Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Dudeeee. I really liked this! Not that I thought I wouldn't but still. Describing both of them as fighters, survivors. The line about Merle leaving him behind struck me. But your way with words is what I love the most. Had my heart rate picking up just reading it, putting me right there in the moment. Love it.
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Yes! Yes! Yes! LOL...love it! This is the one you wrote in thirty minutes, right? It's great and fits the theme well. Great job with it!
Staceyecats chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this. It's so sweet and awesome and I wish the show had been more like this. Reading about it instead of just seeing it is always better. I love knowing what they are thinking and feeling.
Thanks so much for writing this, and sharing it with us.
xXMishaXx chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Aww! Cute.
wildcow258 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
You did a great job of catching the atmosphere and claustrophobia of those scenes- I only wish the show had used your ending! Hope you're feeling better!
la8255 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Oh man...she said it! This particular part of the show always gets me. Their love for one another is so obvious!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Dude, this was awesome! And it was terrifying on a different level. I don't like closed spaces either so I get her fear there and not being able to tell him how she felt. I loved this. One of my faves for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Heart breakingly good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Doctors orders? Are you okay! I really hope so. I hate to hear that my favorite writer is sick, take care of yourself. Fanfiction needs you.

This was amazing, I would love more of your caryl anyways I can get it.
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
if this is what you write while drugged, give me some! damn honey. I could feel her fear and his, his anger at her being gone.. f'ing perfect! I can't help but think of the florance and the machine song "Heavy in your arms" when I read this. too perfect...
Carla chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So much emotion in this. The fear of losing the other was thick and hard to swallow. Well done, I really like this and I appreciate that you made them a couple already.
TomMarvoloRiddle7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015