Reviews for Escape
Rainbow35 chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
Yay! I loved the whole story, especially the ending! I realised about halfway through that I had read this before and never reviewed, so I did it now! HenRika is my favorite pairing! (Well, if you don't count the digimon)
BlackHalliwell chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
awesome
blissful trinity chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
cute,... i'll make sure i read more when i get time
S. Sting chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Gall, what's up with chapter 4, 5 and 6, cause when you wrote that 6 was short it was, cause all i saw was nothing. easier said your chapters didn't show up and that leaves a big gap in the story line. otherwise pretty good.
reader chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
I loved this story the entire way through...and am a little sad that its over...the ending was really is nothing much more I can say.
Morgan 2.0 chapter 8 . 8/27/2003
Great Fic Loved it
Galerian 57 chapter 9 . 8/27/2003
Great story Hope you write more like This
littleweirdwriter chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
The ending was a bit fast, and you could have done more with the story, but the story on the whole was cute. Keep up the hard work, and keep the fics coming! )
q.t chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
Henrika's got it goin' on!
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 9 . 7/27/2003
Good fic! Could of been better but I seen worse. There are hardly any Henry-centered fics out there and they're just...bad. This fact sometimes upset me! I hope I see more in the future.
Koori no Tenshi chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
Update soon, out of all your fic, I love this most
Solar Kitty chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
oh yay! Love is in the air _ Henry and Rika are a cute couple! I so can't wait for your next chapter! Can't help but feel sorry for Ryo though. Poor guy LOL. Anywho...yeah...about your little problem. I wish I could be more helpful, but FireDaemon has a nice ring to it lol. And hey, it could be worse. At least it's not another Myotismon form lol ehehe good chapter! Update soon!
Takako chapter 8 . 6/4/2003
ok, one thing. Ruki was kinda too OOC. I doubt that she would rush to Jen and fuss around like his mom. But if she didn't act that way it will be hard to write this chap -_-; lol things are too complicated. Looking forward to next chap!
Erismti chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
I am not very good with names but maybe HueBunsenmon.

An alright chapter, Rika finally saw Henry.

Update real soon.
littleweirdwriter chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
I think "FireDaemon" is cool, but if you feel like "Daemons" have been over used, then think of another creative name.

Anyway, good chapter! Keep up the good work. and write on!