Reviews for Christmas with the Grangers
major wallace chapter 1 . 6/24
Awesome work
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/4
that was good it was an enjoyable story.
Draco122
DontMindMe chapter 1 . 5/14
Wish this was a bit longer and involved Emma becoming a perment member of the couple
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 5/6
Wowzers. Hermione can be, quite the minx. Nive to see how much she loves and cares for her mother though. Family is important. And it seems as though there may be more family along sooner rather than later with those three. Very hot.
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 1/3
This story took me surprised on how good I read it. Maybe you could try a Harry/Angelina Johnson/Aurora Sinistra lemon story? Have a good day!
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I don't know as you've not said but if the Grangers own their own dental practice, then if Emma divorces Dan she could easily wind up with the practice. Not to mention quite the settlement as her cheated on her for months. The only bright side for him is no child support as Hermione is an adult now. Now here's a crazy idea for a follow on. Harry marries Hermione and they move with Emma into the magical world. Mother and daughter conceive within days of each other. Another thing is that no one in the magical world ever thinks to do a Bloodline test on Muggle-born witches and wizards. I don't believe that magical children just spring up in non-magical families form nothing. I think it's far more likely that somewhere in the family's past is very likely a squib or three. Even in the 90's most Pureblood families throw any squib children out into the Muggle world. And that's that as far as the Purebloods are concerned. However, in cannon JKR says that squibs just don't have enough magic to use a wand. So it stands to reason that any number of squibs could get together and produce a magical child. The parents may not even know that one or more ancestors were squibs. So an inheritance test at Gringotts would tell the tale. But anywho. This was a very enjoyable story. Not to mention very funny also. Please keep writing and posting so I can enjoy them.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
A very hot one-shot here!
TheBandit025 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Question is Hermione's mother tubes tied because Hermione would have a little sibling that is her boyfriend kid and the kid would be ether calling Harry Daddy instead of Uncle.
leetheresearcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I like this pairing a lot, and I like it even more when Harry's mom Lily gets added to the mix.
a.vago chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Thanks for the great plot! Next chapter? :-D
tpowe15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I would love a sequel to this!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016