Reviews for Framed & Fractured
RedTanuki chapter 6 . 7/6
Your writing style is very unique and interesting. It gives life to your fanfic. I’m saddened you haven’t updated a little over a year, but everyone has their reasons. XD
mischi2610 chapter 1 . 6/30
Love it!
Hope to read another chapter soon~
Olivia-Starr chapter 6 . 4/28
Wow! Simply amazing. I’ve read this book twice before and what you have has never ceased to draw me in.

I love the style of writing you have, where it seems that everyone is in a fever dream (and no one knows how to fix it). The pauses between breaths to make the reader impatient.

Tom seems so close, yet so far, and I can’t quite tell from what. Is he going to find out what the dust is? (what... what IS the dust?) Is the Ghost actually Slytherin, or something else pretending to be him for the power?

It’s obvious that everything is connected, but I can’t tell how. I know you haven’t updated this fic in a year, but consider me the first one to want to know if you ever do :)
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 4/20
i love your writing voice
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 4/20
a good suspensful mystery
hq writing
mattdombast chapter 6 . 4/20
Pretty good
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 4/8
I don't know what's going on. Mystery after another. This story force my imagination to chaos and disarray. Just wild, I keep on thinking and predicting. It's nice?
Please please please please please please continue! This story is unique and intriguing, and I have anxiously waiting for an update for almost a year. Please don't abandon it and post a new chapter soon!
I hope you are well and enjoying the holidays soon!
Yours,
A big fan :)
dreaminqduh chapter 5 . 2/3
This fanfiction is literally one of the best i've ever read... Be proud!

I hope you're enjoying writing this as much as I'm enjoying reading it, it really is a good book. I can't find the right words at the moment to describe my experience reading your work, although, I can say with confidence that it is truly amazing and deeply interests me to no end. I've spent 1 hours reading this and I can only hope you decide to write more.

Thanks for putting the effort into writing this, I love this lots, and I love you lots ;)
Cheers
~dreaminqduh
Yuki chapter 6 . 1/21
I've never read a fanfiction like this one, this is just something on a completely different level! The narration is so detailed, beautiful and colourful, mysterious and sometimes eerie, totally love these mood and style! Reminds me of Lovecraft stories a bit. The plot is intricate and exciting, keeps in suspense. Imagining how poor Harry has to stay alone in that spine-chilling room clinging to the painting of the phoenix to remain sane! The construction of the painting world and Lestrange's vision of reality are quite mind screwing to be frank! It was nice to find out, that a considerable attention is also given to other characters apart from Harry and Tom (although I want to see as much of Tom as possible~ 3), it makes the story more diverse and promising! By the way, I love the way you depicted the main characters, very close to the originals, makes me feel like I'm reading another story by J.K. Rowling, but the style is more grim, which I like even better here!
Looking forward to new chapters, hope the next comes out soon! Thank you very much for your hard work, I wish it was published and brought you greater prominence you deserved :3
P. S. I wonder how many chapters the story is going to be. Have you already thought of the way it will develop further and how it'll end? Or is it usually determined by a stroke of inspiration and there is no plan?
jiewen2881 chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
OMG I really like your story! I am on the tip of my seat, waiting for what will happen next. Each character have its own characterization and thoughts and the repetition is so eerie.
Insidious1604 chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
This is quite lovely. A breath of fresh air if you will. I love the mood you create - it is subtle as well, a rarity these days I find.
Kakariki chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
Fantastic! Generally, I get irritated with stories that leave hints and dance around knowledge because I want to KNOW. But, I'm so enthralled with what you're painting that I really don't mind at all.
Nyx the Author chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
This is really deep, kinda trippy. I look forward to how it will progress.
Ijoan chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
The story started off a bit rushed and unrefined in some spots...but I love the narrative that you're building. It's original and fresh. There are interwoven story lines. As a reader I get the sense that everything is connected but without any obvious ideas as to how...the tension that you've built keeps me invested despite the lack of romance. :)