Reviews for Cross of Gold
Chaos Magician chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is a good song fic to ready while listening to the music. Puts the tale into perspective and adds a diminsion of meditation. Beyond that, the story is easy-to-follow. May you write many more fics!
Shanako chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Even though I have no Idea who the characters are (they're Gundam, that's all I know) the story was EXTREMELY convicting to me. Will I stand for my faith? Is my example what Christ wants of me? WSJ, you are a shining example of what Christians should be. And I mean it. With all my heart.
Windswift chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
You know how you once said that you wanted to touch people with your stories, with your faith?

Well, be satisfied that you have indeed done it again. I feel inspired now to get a cross, a symbol of my faith, to wear for better or worse. Nothing fancy that seems as if it should only be worn in church, but a cross for life.
Mayhood Failey chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
... *cries* So sad... Duo's dead! And poor little Kat... Anyways, awesome story, please write more!
Bharune chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
*sniffles* That is so sweet! I absolutely love this story, it's awesome! My favorite character (Duo), a martyr! I could just cry! (Isn't it strange what a 2 liter of Mountain Dew can do to ya?)

Kylara
Baby Winter chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
GAH! By the way, earlier when we were chatting with Brood Mayran, you left Duo unattended! XD I kidnapped him... Lol. And Seto. And Yami. And Yami Bakura. Brood got a few others, but I got these... *cackles and runs off* XD XD XD GREAT FIC! TISSUES! :'(

Duo *hands her a tissue* Whatever... Can I go now?

Li *sniff* No.

Yami *sigh* Here we go again...
Relwarc chapter 1 . 11/30/2002

Whoa.

Well, so much for that review. Never saw that coming.

Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Holy flaming poo on a stick! Midii Une betrayed them! POOR DUO! HE'S MY FAVORITE! And now all of them are gonna go bai bai! *sniffle sob*

Ryou: Don't be too sad. I had to watch her write this...

Heero: Anyway, at least I was too drunk to remember most of it.

Brood: YES! They are here with me...hehe. Anyway, this was great, and I loved the surprise ending. A good neat idea for standing up to your own convictions...See ya later!
Minerva Blue chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Oh man thats depressing. Good. But depressing. Ending was a real surprise.
T'laren chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wow... deep stuff... depressing, but it does make one think... this is good...
Kris Yamaki chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
YES! A FELLOW SMITTY FAN! *cackles* I dance for joy! *proceeds to dance around the room, soon regains composure* Eh, sorry you had to see that... *grins*

I actually loved this story. Despite the spelling and one or two grammar errors, this was a very cool fic. Very. It's awesome to find another Christian GW fan! *grins again* Keep up the good work!
Spooky2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This was very depressing. It was good but depressing. God it's always Miidi. Did I spell that right. Oh well. Keep going.