Reviews for I, Panacea
ArkhCthuul chapter 11 . 6/7
And that is why. You plan your teams questions ahead of. Time...

Or die.
hvm2k2 chapter 25 . 5/20
The idea of Jack having Doorway privileges is terrifying. Great stuff, looking forward to the next bit
Emmanuel Cadichon chapter 2 . 4/13
Technically Michael isn’t a Mary Sue
JustDusty chapter 2 . 4/6
Is this story really about a 44 year old Gary stue? I was kinda hoping on Taylor or something hopping in Amy's head, instead of another delusional SI playing superhero.
Corwyn chapter 25 . 1/31
I am continuing to love this story. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us!
wsbenge chapter 25 . 1/26
Jack Slash executed. The Nine gone. Now, to work on getting The Heavy Hitters ready. Panacea. Skitter. Tattle tale, to a lesser extent.
wsbenge chapter 19 . 1/26
Nice trap. The bullies are packaged, and done.
wsbenge chapter 15 . 1/26
And I'm here to shut you down.

Good job.
wsbenge chapter 14 . 1/26
Very good conclusion to Piggott and New Wave.
wsbenge chapter 12 . 1/26
Reading this yet again. Really goodwhere it needs to be before the story gets 300 years long. In te middle of Cauldron.
woodcutterw chapter 25 . 1/22
That was pretty great. Seeing the Nine put up a little bit of a fight was nice when so often they just get Insta gibbed.
Bubblezmith chapter 25 . 1/14
Should send him after Crawler just to be safe.
psp reader chapter 25 . 1/12
bye Jack
katmom chapter 25 . 1/8
Well...that worked! Thanks for sharing.
Lycanthromancer chapter 25 . 1/7
Waitaminute. Did Alexandria *only* break Jack's neck and then considered him dead? Because he spent the longest amount of time with Bonesaw, so the chances of him being dead from *only* a broken neck are pretty much nil. If she didn't pulp his brain, followed by hurling into the sun, it's just a matter of time before the nanobots in his body repair him and get him back on his feet.

Michael really needs to be a bit more thorough in his briefings. As it is, they're a bit too...brief.