Reviews for Spirit of Fire
Cihtli chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Esta parte de la historia, no importa cuanto la lea, en la versión de quien la lea... no logro sacarme de la cabeza que había algo mas. Pero lamentablemente jamas podremos saberlo TnT muy hermosa tu versión... pero igual llorare por Maedhros
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This was quite good. The Silmarillion is such a beautiful tragedy.
nosmaeth chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Nicely done.
I loved the part about Feanor not feeling regret (I guess that is exactly why I HATE Feanor passionately, and love his firtsborn with equal passion...Because Nelyo did have regret... )
The last sentence was beautiful! :) His hatred for everything seems so real, and so heart-wrenching...
mornnenn chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh, I love the ending with Maitimo questioning whether Fëanáro is happy now that he is a spirit of fire as well. It's an interesting thought to have while dying, but one that fits with Maitimo's character.
TulisseFindekano chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Ghash, Russ. (O_O Great, I used the BS word for fire.) That is amazing. That is so amazing, and it hurt. It was supposed to hurt, wasn't it? And can I also say that almost made me cry. (Oh wait, maybe that was John Powell and not you... just kidding, just kidding!) I liked how Findekano in particular was in there... But one thing I would've liked to see, I guess was Kano. Oddly enough, I hold that Kano saw his brother's death. But it was great, I really loved it!
DeLacus chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is so good and emotional and sad, especially the ending. :') I really enjoyed how you described everything. *0*

Lovely job! :D *claps*