Reviews for Potter in Green
DeadlyHuggles chapter 26 . 2/2
Two more chapters!

Honestly I will never understand Dumbledore's reasoning for putting Harry in that Hell hole. No matter the "family protection" why not just give him to Severus or Moony (Remus) ?
There are plenty of people that would have been happy to protect Harry, and raise him right. And the worst part is, McGonagall knew how bad it was going to be for him, and must have seen the affects throughout his first year, but made no attempts to move him.
Please tell me Severus will get him moved. Maybe the Malfoys will take him. Or, if Harry ever trusts Severus again, Severus could take Harry himself and tell him more about his mother. Or, track done Remus and convince him to take Harry. It wouldn't be that hard. Remus would never allow Harry to go back there once he knew.

Oh well, good chapter. Update soon please.
i love new storys chapter 26 . 1/30
lovely chapter
buterflypuss chapter 26 . 1/30
good chapter
Paladium chapter 26 . 1/30
:D
Great job! I can’t wait for the next one.
Sacred Dust chapter 26 . 1/30
Exactly what needed to happen. I shall go back and read the story from the beginning to grasp the true significance of this chapter, but it seems that Dumbledore is taking less responsibility for Harry (and giving him even less information) than he would have if Harry were a Gryffindor. As it is, he is handing off more of that responsibility to Snape. I doubt he would have approved of Snape showing his Dark Mark to Harry, but I'm glad it happened. As Harry said, he has almost no childhood left to protect. There are things he must know, and Snape understands that.
mwinter1 chapter 26 . 1/30
Awaiting more.
SusanMarieS chapter 21 . 1/29
lol loved it. wonderful Percy
leonix2009 chapter 26 . 1/29
That was a great chapter. I enjoyed it very much
Thanks for the update
I hope to see you soon with next chapter
leonix2009 chapter 25 . 1/21
Oh this story is brilliant
I am loving this story very much
Thanks for writing this wonderful story
I hope to see you soon with next chapter
cztelnik chapter 25 . 1/18
Hmm, at least here Draco still thinks Lucius might choose another side and poor, poor Harry! Betrayed, desolate and alone again.
cztelnik chapter 23 . 1/18
Dun dund dunh!
cztelnik chapter 22 . 1/18
Ha! Didn't think Snape would allow his firsties in a dangerous detention with Hagrid.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 1/18
I've always liked Percy and thought he had a hard time of it. Being studious and not brash makes for a tough life in Gryfindor as Hermione found out.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 1/18
Well, being on the wrong side of prejudice and favoritism are nothing new to Harry, he's survived worse. Draco on the other hand has very little experience with this sort of discrimination since he's usually the one doing it.