Reviews for It's Not The End Of The World (At Least Not For Me)
pie480 chapter 5 . 8/15
This is amazing! I love the idea of God and Death also having a cycle. I wonder if Chuck is going to interfere soon because of this. I can't wait for when Harry will probably eventually retaliate. Please update this amazing and magnificent story soon!
Littwink chapter 3 . 6/30
I'm not sure if I've commented on here before, but I'm creating a post on tumblr for all the Harry/Death interaction fics I know or remember (just them interacting and not necessarily as a pairing, though there are some of those on my list too!), and I'd like to put this on the list. I found the way you combine the Supernatural and the HP universes very intriguing, as well as the beginning of the universe up until now.
I just wanted to let you know, and please tell me if you'd rather not have your fic recommended on the list and I'll take it off. Thank you for creating such a unique and wonderful work!
VinniVVicci chapter 5 . 4/14
Oh come on, you can't just end it like this!
Lord of the UnDead chapter 4 . 3/20
Still good story hope to see more
Lord of the UnDead chapter 5 . 3/20
I would have preferred if he just destroyed EVERYTHING and remade it anew
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17
Wait, so Snape is Chuck's grandfather?
AsculaRiddle chapter 3 . 2/23
I need to go back in the series, cause I thought for sure that Raphael was a boy.
553Colinm chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Awesome
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
its fall 2016 i hope to read more soon
Littwink chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
One of the best canon DH Harrys I've seen; A very insightful view of how Harry would have carried on after the war.
AriaChan29 chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Please update! I really don't want another great creation of a fanfic to be abandoned. And please don't mind the flames since your fans are more than those flamers. And we (fans) love your fanfic very much and are really hoping you would update! I don't want it to be abandoned please
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
I hope there's mor, I'm intrigued to see what you do.
Hotaru Imai chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
More... please!
DarthImpox chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I get that you want to have a new arc but why would Harry even let this happen? I know they would have bound Death but Harry could see the others if he just kept resisting one of the others could have killed Crowley. Even if he did this to save death he is one of the most powerful beings ever he could have used some of his power to do something.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2016