Reviews for It's Not The End Of The World (At Least Not For Me)
katiiii chapter 5 . 9/14
Great story. I love how you portrait Harry. Please continue soon
Abstract Ideas chapter 5 . 7/29
Alright, I kind of understand WHY you don't want to keep going on this fic. People flaming it. Pointing out plot holes. And what my response would be?

F*** them. It's YOUR fic. Not theirs. You could turn Harry into a pineapple and what could the readers do? Absolutely f***ing nothing. They could yell at you through reviews and unfavorite and unfollow. But after that, they're really out of options. So, do whatever you want. Continue the fic. Discontinue it. And the readers couldn't do a single goddamned thing about it.
Krystal chapter 5 . 4/18
I know it has been awhile since you last updated, and with my comment below, whenever you do check the reviews on this work you might find yourself laboring under the misconception that I am 'flaming' your work or some other nonsense. What I did in the review below was point out important inconsistencies that can easily be resolved. If left the way it stands, you Harry is weak, far weaker than Chuck/God and nowhere near the level of power an entity like him should, by all accounts, have.

In order for all of this to fit, mayhaps you could have Crowley and Castiel have gotten ahold of the Deathly Hallows as they were the very items that first made him Master of Death, or have gotten ahold of some of his blood or something that actually came from him and is his power. The combination of Chuck/God's powers and his own turned against him would actually be a feasible means by which to bind him rather than go from saying Chuck/God can trap but not control him to suddenly saying a small fraction of Chuck/God's powers can both trap and bind him, letting down his defenses or not.
Krystal chapter 5 . 4/18
According to your own logic, this scenario makes zero sense. Chuck and Harry, as you described them to be are complete equals, incapable of binding the other. Sure they can trap them but they cannot bind. For Harry to be bound by something that HAD to have hailed from Chuck's power is ludicrous and ill-thought out. If she had something of his as well them maybe, but considering the Apple of the Tree of Knowledge and Eve herself are made by Chuck with his powers and everything else used hails directly from him the ritual would have literally zero effect. Plus the idea that a small fraction of Chuck's power's can bind Harry who is his perfect equal with powers less spread out makes no sense.
pie480 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
This is amazing! I love the idea of God and Death also having a cycle. I wonder if Chuck is going to interfere soon because of this. I can't wait for when Harry will probably eventually retaliate. Please update this amazing and magnificent story soon!
Littwink chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
I'm not sure if I've commented on here before, but I'm creating a post on tumblr for all the Harry/Death interaction fics I know or remember (just them interacting and not necessarily as a pairing, though there are some of those on my list too!), and I'd like to put this on the list. I found the way you combine the Supernatural and the HP universes very intriguing, as well as the beginning of the universe up until now.
I just wanted to let you know, and please tell me if you'd rather not have your fic recommended on the list and I'll take it off. Thank you for creating such a unique and wonderful work!
Snarza chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
Oh come on, you can't just end it like this!
Lord of the UnDead chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Still good story hope to see more
Lord of the UnDead chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
I would have preferred if he just destroyed EVERYTHING and remade it anew
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Wait, so Snape is Chuck's grandfather?
AsculaRiddle chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
I need to go back in the series, cause I thought for sure that Raphael was a boy.
553Colinm chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Awesome
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
its fall 2016 i hope to read more soon
Littwink chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
One of the best canon DH Harrys I've seen; A very insightful view of how Harry would have carried on after the war.
AriaChan29 chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Please update! I really don't want another great creation of a fanfic to be abandoned. And please don't mind the flames since your fans are more than those flamers. And we (fans) love your fanfic very much and are really hoping you would update! I don't want it to be abandoned please