Reviews for Naruto:Mystic Shinobi
Super Sonic Wind chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Great story so far. if you put Mystic Kaguya on the list of pairings I'll choose her and if Tamamo No Mae which in this case would be the female Kyuubi is on the list I'll choose her. the main reason being both have different traits that Naruto would help fix first Kaguya would open up albeit slowly to the idea of being in a relationship due to her legend of being the Moon Princess. and secondly Tamamo No Mae could be tamed and calmed down by Naruto to where her absolute need for Chaos and Discord would be sated by pranks and I would guess the reason behind her legend is that she never truly understood the concept of love, companionship and friendship and was just beginning to when she was exorcised by Seimei Abe.
Jimguy chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Please make more
Anime100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Akula02 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
jo das ist eine super geschichte und warte auf weitere Kapitel.
ich stimme mit EternalKing um die paarung vieleicht mit Wang Yuanji das wäre super
eniox27 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Rare do you see this studios work in a Naruto cross. Oh will he venture in the war torn lands of orochis making. Or is this where sources from their go into his. Either way it shall be good. Hmm so many girls in nartoverse to choose. Fu, shion, hinata, kurostuchi, Guren, in descending order of appeal to me as love interest
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Interesting intro.
Though there were some grammar errors.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Wednesday January 7, 2015.

This is interesting.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
The only problem is will this type of training remove Naruto from his rightful heritage as a Shinobi like the Rasengan, and the Shadow Clones because Naruto still wants to be a Hokage, and Mystics don't do the type of killing that Shinobi do because they deal more the good side of things.
EternalKing chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Interesting idea. If I could ask, will the pairings be from naruto only? Because it would be nice to have some if the girls from warriors orochi