Reviews for A Plea For Help Can Change Lives
Dismayed chapter 2 . 6/15
The SPAG errors are legion. The plot is interesting enough to attempt to continue reading despite the misspellings, comma splices, run-on sentences, etc.
agnar chapter 10 . 6/16
Its disgusting that Snape got *anything* but a kick in the nuts from people he helped set up to die, especially since he helped put Sirius in prison, according to your DD's internal musings.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 11 . 6/6
Has this been abandoned?
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 6/2
Good grins so far, though you're treading on ground that has been covered by some pretty great writers. I'll be interested to see how this progresses.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 11 . 5/23
ahhh what is in the envelope. I cannot see Hermione being like Ron and I kind of hope that Harry drops Ron on the curb for being an arse and get closer to Susan and Hanna and Neville
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 5/18
Interesting.
Dragonman109 chapter 11 . 5/14
Please please please update soon.
farawisa chapter 11 . 5/9
interesting story so far. hope you continue this at some point!
twilightrules17 chapter 10 . 4/2
'To Peter pettigrw we leave our sorrow over how you must have died, we know as a marauder the only way you gave our location was on your death-Damn my hate for the rat has just grew.
Noradin chapter 10 . 3/27
I do not agree with taking back the dowries, but otherwise a good chapter.
Noradin chapter 1 . 3/27
Amalia comes across as biased and prejudiced in this chapter. Was that your intention?
The only other explanation for her thought process would be prescience, which would be worse given her job.

Nothing about what she notices about the lack of presence Harry had in the house shows any surprise and the comparison of the Dursleys to animals before getting to know about them looks like unresonable spite directed at strangers for something they cannot control.
Is she intendet do remind us of Marge and Petunia?
SilverWolf1963 chapter 11 . 3/19
are you planning on finishing this?
deannamd chapter 11 . 3/2
please update soon
monbade chapter 11 . 2/22
good story
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 2/21
Will Hermione letters be good?