Reviews for The Fairy Contender
J-man12 chapter 86 . 8/26
Thanks for making a great story the main character was great I liked the two original new arcs lysandre being a pawn for mewtwo,giratina,hoopa,and darkrai felt deep also making you feel bad for lysandre a bit. Overall the whole story was great and I can't wait to read the sequel. Once again though I feel bad for Nic with the torture he went through as a child.
J-man12 chapter 82 . 8/26
This will be a battle for the ages. Get it because Hoopa and the clash of ages movie (I hate myself.)
;););)
J-man12 chapter 80 . 8/26
I was going to not have ships in my story but if you could give me some tips it really be helpful and once I finish the 1st chapter I'll send you a link though may take a bit do to school. (Screw you 7th grade!). So yeah thanks for if you give me advice. P.S I will have to watch all of fairytail ALL OVER AGAIN so I can be the most accurate and have to have subtitles so I better start binge watching.
J-man12 chapter 76 . 8/26
I like how the fights work and I also like the Nick x Erza moments. P.S I am making a fanfiction with a similar premise so if you could give me any tips thanks P.P.S thanks for replying back to me from my last comment and I can't wait for those sequels after this.
J-man12 chapter 24 . 8/23
Man Nic had to go through hell as a child didn't he and we probably haven't even seen the worse flashback yet.
Silverwingzz chapter 1 . 7/29
I’m so fucking confused. They told Nic not to say anything about it and now he just goes and blabs about everything. WTFFFFFFFFFF
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 2 . 7/17
Wait, a gosh darn second...

NATSU’S ALSO AN IRON DRAGON SLAYER?!

Yeah I get you’ve moved on past this story to the next part but you might want to get someone to beta them sometime for little grammar mistakes and errors that seem to pop up here and there.
Tsukiko K chapter 30 . 7/8
Nevermind I found it. I'm so ridiculous!
Tsukiko K chapter 29 . 7/8
What does the mind plate form look like? I didn't see it in this chapter or the parts of the next I've read.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 7/8
Where is the description of the Splash Plate Form? If I read it I forgot.
Bicorn chapter 56 . 5/6
honestly I just thought that Nic could just spam Nasty Plot 3x and then fire something like a Hyperbeam...huh I wonder if it would actually work.
Bicorn chapter 54 . 5/6
Naruto Rock Lee Easter egg on this chapter is real.
vanessa is a better protagonist than nic.
Nic acts like he is tough when the truth is that all of his personal strength was given to him by arceus.
He is a two dimensional character
One problem I have in this fic is you make it seem like the other constellations are stronger than the zodiac.
BlueRaptor629 chapter 85 . 4/8
I know this is long overdue, but this and the sequel are one of THE best Pokémon x Fairy Tail story a guy could ask for.

I read the epilogue (the ending part of the chapter) while listening to songs like: Hoshi to bokura from Persona 5, Never More from Persona 4, Glitter from an ending song in Fairy Tail, and recently, Light of Hope from Sonic Forces. Why? It’s kinda fit to the ending, same can be said to the sequel.

In addition, I loved the final chapter’s title ‘cause it’s fits really well.

About this chapter is mages from Earthland celebrated after the defeat of Lysandre, the Pokémon version of Dark Masters (I can’t help but think if you get this idea from Digimon Adventure) as well as Nic moving on from his past as he gets the girl he loved.

If my OC were in Nic’s place, he would be damn lucky to have a girl like Erza. Why? I like girls who can kick ass and show their adorable side. Fortunately, Erza is one of them.

See you in the final trilogy story, friend!

Thanks for the adventure in this story, now let’s go have another one, to the sequel!