Reviews for A Little More Than A Homecoming
Lonelywicked chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
OMG, loved this story. I read it in less than a you for sharing it with us.
An Oath To Keep chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
Gosh why doesn't this story have a million reviews?
I'm never quite one for time-traveling fics and to be honest, you lost me with the time travel logic a bit.
BUT I loved how you kept the plot consistent and how Emma and Killian just sort of easily fell into their relationship. The family dynamic in this fic was extremely admirable, and I'd favorite this story a thousand times if I could.
mela16 chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
Aww it was so beautiful.
mela16 chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
It's always that sneaky bastard, poor Lilly.
mela16 chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
So Emma broke my heart right along with Lily's and Killian's. I mean dammit, what the hell Emma, you are hurting people because you don't want to be hurt and a child, dammit. It just hurts so much and I get it because Emma is entitled to her feelings and she has had a hard past but still it's hard to not be hurt. I don't like Emma like this but I'm optimistic (the Charmings have rub off on me) that Emma will grow and change the way she see things. I love Emma, even right now when she is doing stupid things.
By the way your story is amazing, I mean it made me feel so much. I send to you my praise and admiration for your brilliant work. :)
alohacaptainswan chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
oh my.
alohacaptainswan chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
wow. it broke my heart how Emma had to be tough on lily :( poor girl! I like the name Lillian, love her sass so much, and she sounds just like her dad by the way she talks! glad killian was not fooled one minute about who lily is.
alohacaptainswan chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
lovely start! I like how you mentioned here where killian lived while looking for Emma in NYC, I didn't think of Neal's place lol. and that song! of course, he'd relate to it! can't wait to click next :)
Invrwroteit chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
This was amazing! So well thought out and captivating. I love little Lily! And I love her relationship with present and future Killian. It turned my heart to a pile of goo! Such a great story. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
it would be amazing story if emma was not so awful to them in first chapters, i am sorry, no offence, but i cannot forget that part.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Emma does not deserve Lily and Hook to be nice to her. She was worst she could be to both of them in first four chapters, it will be so surreal If they end up happy in the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
she is awful, does not deserve forgive, i hope Lily really not exist and Emma will always regret it.
chnctgislnd07 chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Great story, very exciting!
lauhall chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
That was absolutly brilliant, love the end, you did an amazing job, congrats.
Justsoficc chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
I really don't know why this story doesn't has a lot of reviews bcs It is amazing I really love it! I read it in one day! Congrats babe