Reviews for A Little More Than A Homecoming
kay1 chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
My ph sucks : am unable to write down so I'm writing here. This is going to be one of my favorite stories of all time. I love Lily she was awesome.
You were outstanding the closure of the story was fantastic. Going to miss it! ! Good job! !

Oh my God why does this happens to me only.
I was waiting for this update like crazy and then I missed reading it just wow.

But what can I say I'm speechless.
what an amazing end to a beaut iful story.
I loved this story from first chapter and the innocence. in this story is just wow.
I love how you wined of the story
Misao22 chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Amazing...I couldn't stop reading for days!
onetreefan chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
such a great ending to a fantastic story
Gaviotica31 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
I binge-read this in two days and I can say with absolute certainty this is my favorite Canon Divergence AU fic ever. Lily was absolutely perfect, the perfect combination of Killian and Emma and all the Captain Cobra and Hookfire feels made me cry every time.
Just a gorgeous fic, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful world and now I want CS to have a dark-haired, green-eyed vibrant little girl in canon.
SpartanGuard chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
FANTASTIC ending to a really original story!
ThreeHeadedMonkey8 chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Aww I love the ending. This has been a great story and I've loved reading every second of it.
captainswanismylife chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Omg :') the epilogue is brilliant! And ugh I loved this story so much!
teamhook chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Damn it! I am so sad to see this one end... Loved your story so much.
myster.ysock2 chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Absolutely beautiful!
captainswanismylife chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
That was great! And this is one of my favorite cs fics! I hope you write more in the future! Can't wait for the epilogue ;)
captainswanismylife chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
This story just keeps getting better...hope you update soon! ;)
addicted2memories chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
I freaking LOVED this chapter! I love the future! The Swan-Jones are amazing the whole story is amazing! Update soon!
kay1 chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
P.s this is supposed to be last line but my cell is acting up. So i just want to say cant wait for next update! ! N will really want to see the reaction of future parents when they know why gold was upto! !
Good job. :1 D

h my god. What a mind twisting update! !
The way u mix ur story with what is going on show is amazing! !
Love the update and every single detail u went to describe evetything.
th lily in present stoorybrooke is soo sassy but i love het scene from with roland :D
Love emma she really gt everything in few seconds.
N my my the future killian is awesome he is still in so much control.
i feel this chap was like calm before storm
dicopebisuteria chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
You did an amazing job with this chapter! I love future Killian ;D And I have no idea how you are going to end this but I can't wait to read it! Thank you for this story!
kay1 chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
Oh my god. I done my msging u and then saw u updated :D
Super super happy. Overwhelmed by you mentioning me :D

Coming to the totally unxpected and outstanding.
I love how u make sure Lily just nt blinded trust her family cuz she atill thought gold was his teacher.
The whole back story u created is a master strike again

Loved henry 3
Cant wait for the next update

Oh im lovingggg this

Its getting deeper n intriguing.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »