Reviews for A Little More Than A Homecoming
kay1 chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god. I love your story and love lilylove :D
Such a strong plot. Cant wait for more updates
Rileyroo22 chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Great update!
BridgetWalker19 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
I am falling in love with this story. The ending of chapter four just about broke my heart. It probably has to do with me being a huge CaptianSwan shipper. Can't wait to see what's in store mext.
Rileyroo22 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Love this story! I just found it and I read it in One night!
storydany chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
I am over the moon with this amazing story! But I get worried how knowing all about the future and Lily will affect them...
DarkRoseShadow chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
He just tries so hard for you Henry. He tries to make sure you never go without

I didn't unerstand this particular line... can you please explain it... as in what sense she was talking about

what i loved most about the chapter was killian's panic attack and henry lily relationship... that is just beautiful...
greeny13 chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
I am loving this story. Just found it. Can't wait to see what they tell Henry now. And what about Killian's cursed lips?! He can't kiss either one of them on the lips, can he? Emma was one thing on the show but Lily is even more powerful and Zelena knows it!
captaainswaan chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
I loved that chapter !
ADVluv4life chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
I love the story. I love how Henry's comment freaked them out in the end, but I wish I could read their whole story the way Killian and Lily tell it. It's beautiful. It's just poetic. You're writing/retelling is amazing.

I'm excited for the next episode... Can't Henry find out the truth now, surrounded by family? (Instead of in danger like canon)?
captainswanismylife chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Oooooh really good! Update soon!
lauhall chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
That was amazing, I can't wait to read The next chapter, so please post more soon.
minorshan chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
Really enjoying the story and I hope that the narrative you're writing is supposed to be from the pov of an 8 year old kid- which to say that she doesn't quite grasp the complexities of the situation. I haven't finished reading the latest chapters, but I hope she reluctantly realizes what she needs to do. 8 is terribly young to know it all, no matter how smart you are, bit I hope 1 of the adults get thru to her that none of their emotional attitudes are personal. Recationary? Sure. but she risks getting erased if she messes with it too much. Again, she's a child so fair enough, but I'd like to think, given their past experiences that Killian and Emma would have warned her against such "interventions". Anyway, looking forward to what you have comjng next! :)
Mia chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
I just love this fanfiction so much please continue!
Mia chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Hi I just wanted to let you know that this is THE BEST fanfiction I have EVER read. I love it so much and really do hope you continue it. The story keeps me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to read more. Plus, I ship Captain Swan to the moon so it makes me extremely happy. :)
captainswanismylife chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
I love the lily x emma moments they were so sweet! Another great chapter!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »