Reviews for Underneath the Tree
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 40 . 4/30/2015
This was a perfect end. A culmination of all the events. I love how each of the kids, not kids anymore, have their own trademark feature, and it's so genuine and distinct. I think you did a truly amazing job throughout. Must be nice to finish it. Congrats for completing this perfect piece!
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 39 . 4/30/2015
The nostalgia of leaving, aaahh...just graduated, so I know what that is like. I love how the expressions are brought out so well. Adds to the depth of the character. Brilliant job!
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 38 . 4/30/2015
I love the last line!
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 37 . 4/30/2015
Oh my, this is tragically amazing. It sounds realistic and distant.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/21/2015
I love this whole series, it gives me something to look forward to everyday.
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 36 . 4/16/2015
Fred is such an amazing person. I feel so sad every time I read a story where George introduces him to his kids. In a good way. Does that make sense? I feel sad, but it is something I like reading all the same. Fred was an integral part of George and it seems necessary that they know of him. I love how Angelina describes him. Great job, again!
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
I love the last line. I can imagine the scenario and you've depicted it really well. (:
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2015
I'm interested in this story! I honestly love it when I get an email saying that you've posted a new chapter :)
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 33 . 4/6/2015
Again, brilliant as ever. Nargles, what is it with that family? :P

I love where she wonders if they are acquaintances or more.

I loved the last line the most! Please continue this, you just can't stop. I forbid it. So, please?
MLPP chapter 32 . 4/2/2015
This was another amazingggg chapter like all your others, especially the bit about Hermione.

If anyone had told her that her som failed, she would've been like " That's preposterous!"

Yay! I got to use the word, but not exactly in the way I wanted.

Great chapter. Keep it going! (:
Nina chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
Amazing, but a few grammatical errors. 10 years old Nina
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 29 . 3/20/2015
I love that song. It is amazing. In fact, I was listening to it just yesterday, I love how you write this. It was so deep, and conveyed so much. I really love love love the last line. It is so true and makes me cringe, because love really isn't for the young, just for the wise. Your drabble was "Sad Beautiful and Tragic." I think this is my favourite one! (:
district9n3quarters chapter 28 . 3/17/2015
I love this chapter and how it mixes Hogwarts and real struggles people go through in real life. Also couldn't help but notice, are some of the words lyrics from pretty/unpretty sung by Lea Michelle and Dianna Agron on glee? :)
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 27 . 3/16/2015
Sweet Drabble. Just the right amount of fluff and romance.

Is Isla Oliver's daughter? :P
MoonyLilyPadfootProngs chapter 26 . 3/16/2015
Oooooh chilling and nicely written!