Reviews for Not your usual angst
BlueRoseThorn chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This story has been sitting in my favorites list for ages and hasn't been updated.

Please update if you're still alive and able to type.
Joanne Kathleen Rowling chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
its ok a little odd but ok
covetous creature chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
I am laughing. A lot. And loving, too.

Wilt thou update? Pretty please?
Hush Puppie chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
LOL! I think this is very funny _
Lanen chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
A little bit of wit and a little bit of sarcasm never hurt anybody... heh heh heh... Absolutely hilarious. Love the bra bit. D That was classic. Keep writing!
GoldenWeasley chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
You do know the saying misery loves no better company than that of thy Enemy. Harry gunna get suckered. OO, Maybe the new strain of virus will get mind reading capabilities with it. Who'da thunk.
Ylliana chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Ha! Yes. Very entertaining. I espeically liked the bit about "That position looks painful. -Every position is painful." Bwahaha! And that MarvelBra - ingenious!

Bring on the next part. I gotta see what happens to Harry.
Lady of Stars chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Hmm...I wonder what is to come. That was pretty angsty for a headcold! Hehehe!
Demiya chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Ooooh, of course I do. I think. Yeah. I do. No really, I do! Are you doubting me? Ahem. Sorry about that. (Was ranting about how I know about the unfortunate twist of fate about to plow over Draco). And, of course, we all know, that I do-not. Oh bugger, hurry up and show me the unfortunate twist of fate about to plow over Draco! - Mia
Catrina Flame chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Darling, I love you. *snicker at the "sexual abuse" reference* Your disclaimers are always so much fun! And of course I see it, but then again, I may not count 'cause I beta-ed it...Oh well!

Much love *giggle*

Caresse

PS This is going on my fave stories list!