Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I ABSOLUTELY love your fanfiction! I haven't watched Reign yet nur immediatly fell in love with Lola and Stephané! I spoilered myself so I known that their relationship doesn't end with a Happy ever After at all but your fic has been so good I couldn't stop reading it until the end which means I haven't slept all night and will get up now... I wish Lorcisse would have gotten a Happy end in my opinion they were the best couple but show is show and sadly we don't own the characters.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Why didnt you add in the kings son, its still her son
AHotMess chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
I really enjoyed your fic. It was was well written and utterly difficult to stop reading. Thanks for writing
~k
Lady-Finwe chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
wow this is awesome :) love it :)
McCoyote chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Finding stories like this that fit the bill for exactly what I was hoping to read makes me so happy. I just recently discovered and have been binge watching Reign, and after Craig Parker showed up as such an intriguing character I knew I had to find some quality fanfiction stat. You kept with the character intrigue and the dynamic between Lola and Narcisse perfectly, the dialogue was so fun to read. Also, there were no wasted words with this story - no fillers - which is such a rare gem to find in fanfiction. I do love concise story telling that gets to the heart of it without rushing the plot or character relationships.

We'll done, I enjoyed this so much! Thank you for exploring an alternate version of Narcisse. I'm behind on the show though so I'm assuming it's alternate anyway.
dreamwolrd chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
I really have no words to describe what I have just read.I told myself I would write a good review at the end of this story but I have no way of putting them into scentences. I really loved that you stayed true to Narcisse's character and showed a little of his darkside and I especially loved how you highlighted a little of Lola's as well. We all know it is there. It was really one of the best fanfiction's I have ever read, your writing skills are truly great and your inspiration was indeed overwhelming. I really loved your story and hope to read more like this one!
And indeed...we did get a LolaxNarcisse moment at the end of the season that took my breath away. That was the perfect love declaration! I just felt the need to say that, I can't believe it was true:))
Once again: loved this story and I hope to see you'll write more stories with them, of course if your time allows you to. :D
Dani chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
What a beautiful story. I couldn't stop have captured both Narcisse and Lola's personalities perfectly and then expanded on it further to what I hope would come of them in the show. Well done and well written.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Again, it was SO weird reading this even after the season has ended! But a perfectly pleasant fic, nonetheless! Thank you for the story! You've inspired me to write some Reign fiction of my own!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Ugh, wow. This fic is tearing me apart. Narcisse is back but he's distant. And people keep on keeping secrets from Lola! Wtf!
I liked the move you made with Greer being Lola's companion. One does not need to be alone when pregnant and with their husband MIA. It would've been less than ideal to have Kenna be the one staying over with Lola. She's not as patient as Greer is, and probably would've left the room in a huff after such a minor fight after the in Lola and Greer had before returning to realize that Lola's just emotional from being pregnant.
Well done.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
AHHHHHH SO MUCH TO REVIEW ABOUT IN THIS ONE CHAPTER!
First, the flawless way you wrote in that scene about how Narcisse loves Lola. It was the best scene in this fic, I believe, right next to the ones at the beginning where Lola was talking with Narcisse in the dungeon and where she was talking with Francis for the first time. Well done.
Did they have to have hot, heated sex right after that, however? Like, did Narcisse really have to go and PROVE that he loved her? I thought he was more confident than that, but, I guess Lola was asking for it.
"It", meaning, his dick.
Alright, and secondly, OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S PREGNANT AND HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME NOW! And it's so WEIRD reading this fan fiction when season 2 has ended with such different results! I admire the way Narcisse changed his mind about killing the noble and sent him to court for trial again! But-poor Narcisse! It's like every decision he makes has horrible consequences, either for good or for bad!
I hope he's not in too much trouble! I hope that Lola comes in in time to save the day (okay, even though I know it probably won't be her personally tending to the matter, I still have hopes, okay?)
Love this story!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
OH MAI GOSH. I wasn't expecting this! But I'm so excited to see what's in store for these two! This kiss in the last chapter was excellent, and this was fantastic as well!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Well done, once again!
Something I really like how you do is how you incorporate Narcisse's past in there, making him all the more complex and human. The show really doesn't mention the death of his son or any of the reaction that would have stemmed from him. I'm enjoying this banter, the cat-and-mouse between these two!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Reviewing again!
I say, Lola IS a cold one, isn't she? By this time I feel as though Narcisse has bigger reason not to show his affection for her than the other way around. Lola betrayed him, while Narcisse betrayed the king. Everything he did was for France.
You exfoliated on the conflict between Lola's morals and logic and her wants and desires. I forget that she doesn't yet know how much Narcisse truly desires her for more than her intelligence and the challenge she poses. It's going to be a bumpy ride for them both!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
AHHHHHH the suspense! The surprise arranged marriage caught me completely off guard. What a clever solution to all of this! Well planned, but Lola certainly doesn't enjoy the state of things as they are.
I love the continuing conflict that Lola experiences with a her loyalty to Francis and her sympathy with Narcisse. Mary's actions in siding with the option of mercy for Narcisse make a lot of sense, once I dwelled on it.
Another great chapter!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Eloquent writing! And no sympathy from Mary. Ice-cold! Anyway, you illustrated the ongoing tension and conflict between Lola and Narcisse quite nicely. Always between them there is more to be said in their pauses, silent glances and reflections about each other. Oh, and the dialogue was brilliant, very enjoyable.
I very literally wanted to crawl inside this story and live in it.
Thank you for posting!